What is Your Heart's Latest Desire?

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
Now that I think about it, another thing I really want would be the spare time to...

- watch and re-watch every DVD in my collection
- read all the books I've bought in the past year or so (haven't gotten around to them due to uni, work and the ardent wish to finish Ulysses - which I still haven't finished )
- the same goes for all the videogames I own but haven't played/finished

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I like that one too. We all need more time, or at least, we need to better use the time which we constantly waste. You need to deal with that one before you have kids because afterwards you are stuck until they move out (and yes, I realize that I may watch more movies than anybody else here...).

Great thread.

Right now, the (plausible) thing I want most is to see my websites, collectively, improve significantly over the rest of the year. I've put a lot of time and effort into them, and it'd be really gratifying to see that extra work that pay off. A decent uptick in activity and all that would really put them at the point where I could really start to ponder the possibility of running them for a living one day.

I was "afraid" of that. Let me see what my priorities are right now...
I'll be waiting!

That sounds like a French horror movie. Am I missing something?
Yeah, God rest her soul sounds as though she died. God bless her heart, would be pity, or sorrow for something. I'm missing something as well, maybe.

My desires go from boring, everyday, to . . . other stuff, so I should keep them to myself.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Great thread.

Right now, the (plausible) thing I want most is to see my websites, collectively, improve significantly over the rest of the year. I've put a lot of time and effort into them, and it'd be really gratifying to see that extra work that pay off. A decent uptick in activity and all that would really put them at the point where I could really start to ponder the possibility of running them for a living one day.
I have to admit Chris, that I haven't even checked out your other sites. If I did and contaminated them slightly, do you think that it might help you out? I can probably do that...

Do these hearts desires have to be do-able? or flights of fancy?

If they can be the latter I'd like to go on holiday for a month, someone to look after the dogs and my business (and not cock it up) and builders in to do the kitchen extension I've dreamed of for years, and have it all finished when I come back.

Heaven would be a kitchen that's big enough for more than two people.

Is it sad for a hearts desire to be a kitchen?

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
I want another week off so I can write some more fanfic, get some more sleep and get done some of the work I didn't get done this week because I was too busy sleeping and writing fanfic.

And I want two guinea pigs that I can keep in a hutch, I would call them Howard and Vince

And I would really like the sale of my house to go through without any more hitches.

Right now, it's all about my kids, home, and getting my life in order. Hoping it runs a lot smoother. I've posted about this before, though. It's boring to hear, I'm sure. On my end, it's a lot of work. I'll do it, though. I'm not worried about that, at all.

Knock on wood!

I am half agony, half hope.
I'd like three days to myself. Somewhere quiet, with a good book, a bottle of red wine, and a spa. Yeah, that's what I want.

Johann von Goethe

Do you have a particular place scoped out?
I would love to go to Ireland or Scotland, but I really do not want to travel to far. The local beach in a motel room overlooking the Gulf would be fine.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Angelina Jolie & Salma Hayek dressed as Santa's helpers with cans of whipped cream in one hand and chocolate sauce in the other.....

If there's a line, I'm the man to cross it!

Alternatively a lottery win, a cold beer & a hot women would suffice, hell even a warm beer and a cold woman would be a start........

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Still crack cocaine for me.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I just know they're coming to kill me.
God rest my girlfriend's soul, but my dentist could stick her hands in my mouth anytime.
I, uh... what?

Girlfriend and college for me.

God rest my girlfriend's soul, but my dentist could stick her hands in my mouth anytime.
I wanna know what the hell he's talking about. That's my heart's latest desire.