What is Your Heart's Latest Desire?

Tools    

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I realize this may seem like a slightly-awkward title for a thread, but I searched threads with "want, need, wish, desire" in them, and none seemed comparable to this one, even though you must have a wish thread somewhere.

What is it that you really want, right now? This can be something major or trivial, but try not to make it beauty-pageant generic. For example, I'm sure that we all want World Peace, good health and happiness, so try not to make it a "given". Serious, comic, it's all good; just try to be You. Plus, try to check back in when you heart is really itching.

For me, I need another car. We've got three cars now, and Sarah still doesn't have her permit, but my normal car is probably trashed, and the one she's going to drive is a gas-guzzler. Help! I don't want a new car, but buying a used car is always an iffy situation.

Welcome to the human race...
I don't think I'm looking for "the one", as you put it. I don't really have hopes that high. Pretty much anyone who can put up with me and likes to do a fair bit of the same stuff I do are the current parameters, though.

That's the one. Many times people don't enter into friendships because they are looking for something different than what is available. However, you seem to understand that the first step to finding "the one" is to try to "have one".

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I want some Johnny Cash records. Simple as that. I collect Vinyl, and I'd love to add his stuff to my collection.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

I need a vacation, a quiet one with just the misses and I. No phones, computers, Tvs, kids, work, driving, etc.....

sigh

I'm not old, you're just 12.
any of his early Sun Records stuff would be nice, and I've been looking for "Carryin' On with Johnny Cash and June Carter" for a very long time now. My dad gave me "Orange Blossom Special" a while ago, and thats what started me on it.

any of his early Sun Records stuff would be nice, and I've been looking for "Carryin' On with Johnny Cash and June Carter" for a very long time now. My dad gave me "Orange Blossom Special" a while ago, and thats what started me on it.
I have The Million Dollar Quartet on vinyl. Have you heard that one?