The.

Funniest.

Show.

On.

TV.

Right.

Now.

PERIOD!!!!

This show is so freaking funny I cannot believe it hasn't found a big audience yet. With just under 7,000 votes on IMDB it has a 9.6 rating and it starting it's 4th season in the fall. You can watch it on FX, late at night.

Nothing is off limits on this show, if you get offended easily, I would advise you to not watch it.

The show was created by three friends, who also executive produce, write and star in it. This is why I think it is so funny because the writers are the characters and they know exactly how to deliver what they want.

I hope people start watching this soon, it is one of my all time favourite comedies....Seinfeld>Arrested Development>Sunny In Philly.

Pick up the first two seasons on TV, in one package. The series also stars Danny DeVito.

Anyone else watch this awsome show?

Suspect's Reviews

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Anyone else watch this awsome show?

Hellz yea

my favorite episode is 'The Gang Dances their Ass Off' wiht the handicapped guy who is like a cyborg!

and since I am hulu whore

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Hellz yea

my favorite episode is 'The Gang Dances their Ass Off' wiht the handicapped guy who is like a cyborg!

and since I am hulu whore
Except that site isn't world wide yet...

Except that site isn't world wide yet...
ahhh yes sorry peoples

The Office tonight was boring, I love the show, but it really needs to bring this season back up.
serious? i thought the episode was a hoot and i can't wait for next thursday!

i have a feeling that Always Sunny is going to take the Arrested Development route and join the ever growing list of "Brilliant but Canceled"

I won't watch the Office, why bother. I've seen the original and I have no need to see the "New and Improved" American version.

But yes TUS It's always Sunny in Philadelphia is pretty damn funny. Its a cable sitcom though so apparently that's the only place that you're allowed to be "edgy" anymore. And as far as it being canceled goes, Devito is the money behind it so they'll keep putting it out until he gets tired of it. It's not about the ratings so much on cable. The majority of the programming on FX is reruns so mostly its about the money behind the scenes.

There's still a good chance that we are going to get another season of The Shield as well. But again its about the money. Micheal Chiklis has been producing that show for quite awhile now and I'm sure its not cheap.

You're a Genius all the time

Well, for all you Sunny fans out there, FX has given it an unprecedented (on cable, at least) three year commitment. That means there'll definitely be 50 more episodes to come. That's good news because this is the craziest, most subversively entertaining flippin show on TV this side of 30 Rock.

Last Thursday's season premiere double dip was pretty hilarious, but not up to the show's usually dynamite standards. Seriously, this thing needs to be seen by more people. I think my favorite episode so far was the Million Dollar Baby send-up, though really, they've all been good. My favorite characater is Charlie, but the whole gang is great because they play so well off of each other. When they added DeVito as a regular cast member, it took a while for them to regain their stride, but they've hit it now. They've hit it hard.

Very funny stuff

God dang it! I missed the season's premiere, need to see when it comes back on...

You're a Genius all the time
Two nights ago, this show reached its comedic apex when it unleashed Charlie's groin-grabbingly hilarious, pedophilia-fueled rock opera: "The Nightman Cometh". I've arbitrarily decided this is the funniest TV show I've ever seen (at least by way of the unprecedented laugh-per-minute quotient). Maybe it's not as finely tuned as something like Arrested Development or Spaced, but it makes up for it in pure, unadulterated ramshackle hilarity.

It actually physically hurts me to know that there are intelligent people out there who don't make time to watch this magnificent show. So, intelligent people, do yourselves a huge favor and make the time, dammit.

Go and watch it right now.

Dayman!
Fighter of the Nightman!
Champion of the Sun!
He's a master of karate and friendship for everyone!
Dayman!