So, It's Finally Come to This: A Unregistered Appreciation Thread

Tools    

I just know they're coming to kill me.
You knew this would happen one day.

Well, today is that day.

We all know what this fine, well-established internet forum would be like without you. Your posts, your input, your humor... yeah, we'd be F'd without it all.

So, without further a due, enjoy the picture that I custom made just for you:

Have a nice day, you MoFo you .

Who are you and what in the hell is all this I love Rob34207 action going on around here, and why? Very unusual when you come upon a website that has almost 70 pages of discussion of you.

Ok! As they say in the UFC - LETS GET IT ON!

You are just too cool for school Rob, we watch you on other sites and had to give you your due.

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Unregistered, you have clearly come to a gun battle armed with a butter knife.
Geez pal, so much for showing some consideration for making this thread for you...

Maybe you're not all that "hip" and "in" like the internet makes you out to be...

Lets put a smile on that block
What have you done...What have you done?!

And so begins another fruitless unending amout of posts from confused newbies.

LOL! Im laughing at all your asses! Cmon you slick tongued masterminds! Whose got the ruler?! Im whipping mine out! If you boys dont measure up to me youll be calling me the grand poobah forevermore!

Thats figurative talking people. You all dont go touching yourselves all at once now.

Be back tonight after work

Hey I dont know sometimes if Im being outright bashed or just having my balls broke. No offense everyone, but Ill throw it back at you. How good or bad I throw remains to be seen. LOL @ myself!

Whats wrong with using a butter knife to smear stuff on "TOAST"?
Indeed, I've got a whole drawer full of them.

yay somebody likes me. i cant believe it. all my life i thought no one liked me im extremely. oh hell the person beside just told this is another one of those insert name here thing CRAP!!!!!!!! i feel like a fool hehehehe slurpage wink wink aaaaaaaaaaooooooooogggggggaaaaaa

All of you are strange. I will help you the best I can.

So, It's Finally Come to This: A Ðèstîñy Appreciation Thread

We all know what this fine, well-established internet forum would be like without you. Your posts, your input, your humor... yeah, we'd be F'd without it all.

You forgot to mention all those damn games I make!

You knew this would happen one day.

Well, today is that day.

So, without further a due, enjoy the picture that I custom made just for you:

Have a nice day, you MoFo you .

Nice pic, are on you the one on the left (Dee Snyder Jr.) or the right (Louie Anderson Jr.)? Either way, I'm not touching any open containers handed to me by either of you... respectively, of course.

Seriously, I have earned no such early praise. Take it back!

Hmmm?

**thinking to self** (that's "internal dialogue" to you young aspiring hacks out there.) "This post has to be some cut 'n paste, stroke 'em while they're young approach to lure me into total, full-blown MoFo addiction."

http://www.sizzlequiz.com/SelectFreeGame.aspx?c=Movies

TOZALUMBERYARD!, you have clearly come to a gun battle armed with a butter knife.
I was told there'd be butter.

And I can't believe there's not butter.

A system of cells interlinked
I was about to ask who you were calling "young", but you do indeed have me beat by a few months...

'71 - REPRESENT!

What have you done...What have you done?!

And so begins another fruitless unending amout of posts from confused newbies.
Pay attention and you'll see for yourself that I'm much too stupid to be confused about anything.

I felt really appriciated only to be suckered once again.