Burn after Reading

Tools    

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
I love these Fargo guys

Release Date: September 12, 2008
Studio: Focus Features
Director: Joel Coen, Ethan Coen
Screenwriter: Joel Coen, Ethan Coen
Starring: George Clooney, John Malkovich, Frances McDormand, Brad Pitt, Tilda Swinton, Richard Jenkins
Genre: Comedy, Drama
MPAA Rating: Not Available
Official Website: Not Available
Review: Not Available
DVD Review: Not Available
DVD: Not Available
Movie Poster: Not Available
Production Stills: Not Available
Plot Summary: In the dark spy-comedy, Malkovich plays an ousted CIA official whose memoir accidentally falls into the hands of two unwise D.C. gym employees intent on exploiting their find.

Trailer:
Coming Soon!

Source

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Pretty crazy that this is coming out so soon after No Country for Old Men - but I'm really hyped up for it.
:gasp: yes! Almost a year!

Originally Posted by meatwadsprite
Looks great , can't wait !
Are you sure you don't want to add a four and-a-half star rating to Burn After Reading in one of your threads? That's my favorite, when you rate things before you see them.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Are you sure you don't want to add a four and-a-half star rating to Burn After Reading in one of your threads? That's my favorite, when you rate things before you see them.

?

A system of cells interlinked
That is a beverage called beer, Meat. You can try a sip of your Grampy's at the Ozark BBQ this weekend.

hey suspect do you have a different link for the trailer? that one seems to be dead

I just saw the trailer before The Mummy and this looks absolutely hysterical. I can't wait to see this.

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
The trailer looked pretty good in the theater. This even though I would never seek out those actors or that storyline.

It's the first time that I've seen Tilda Swinton look human too and almost attractive! So whoever did her hair and such should win some kind of award in my book!

Originally Posted by tramp
I like how it looks like the Coens followed up such a dramatic film -- NCFOM -- with a comedy done in their earlier style.
They also made The Big Lebowski after Fargo and The Hudsucker Proxy after Barton Fink. They like to mix it up.

I got into a public argument with a prominent critic after an advanced screening of Lebowski in Washington D.C., his core criticism being that it wasn't Fargo. I kinda ripped him a new one. The crowd was with me and the Q&A with the critic was halted abruptly.

One of my proudest moments as a filmfan.

Didn't you also get onto one of those film related game shows at one point and completely smash the competition? I think it was a bit before me tenure on MoFo... I seem to remember someone mentioning that.

Didn't you also get onto one of those film related game shows at one point and completely smash the competition? I think it was a bit before me tenure on MoFo... I seem to remember someone mentioning that.
That was just a local, Portland thing. LordSlaytan was cheering me on in the audience. It was Movie Jeopardy, done with licensed Jeopardy software and the like, not televised or anything. It was a benefit for one of the local independent theatres in town here. Sadly it was a one-time-only thing.

I figured Brian had told me, although I had incorrectly placed the time as before I joined MoFo. Alas, I remember when you moved and fondly bid us farewell. Glad you stuck around.

Say, was that event recorded on video? It would be fun to watch you maul some people in a film trivia event.