What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
Using Internet and avoiding assignments as usual. Not a good idea as I have till Tuesday for this particular one...

Getting ready to go to work, feeling an urge to cry

Wishing it would get hot, and stay hot. I kicked butt two days ago, and today has been nothing but cold, and rainy. I'm in pain, man. It feels like someone has shoved a softball in my spine, then my stomach hurts like hell, that makes me want to toss, my thighs and knees ache, and then I get a Charlie-horse in my left foot.

I sure do sound sexy!

Yep, I don't have a massive living room (and certainly don't have massive funds) so I plumped for a 32". The old TV was a 28" so it's appreciably bigger.

I ended up with a 32" too.... and considering I've been watching movies on my pc, this feels like I'm at the theater in comparison...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Yep, I don't have a massive living room (and certainly don't have massive funds) so I plumped for a 32". The old TV was a 28" so it's appreciably bigger.

The PS3 now makes a lot more sense as a movie player too - my one BD Disc (the Blade Runner 5 disc thingie) looks stunning at last.
We opted for a 32" HD TV too. I don't think our little living room would've stood any more than that. Dead pleased with it too.

Wanting to rip out my lower jaw

The People's Republic of Clogher
Toothache, Rev?

Hope all you who are hurting feel better soon...

Right now I'm trying to think up a tiny fib to get out of going to the Dr. in the morning for a check-up...

Right now I'm trying to think up a tiny fib to get out of going to the Dr. in the morning for a check-up...

Tell him/her you are too sick to go.

Hope everything turns out okay, I am sure it will with all the running you do.

Welcome to the human race...
Feeling too tired to finish an assignment that is due in approximately 15 hours...

Only about halfway to five-eighths done.

Tell him/her you are too sick to go.

Hope everything turns out okay, I am sure it will with all the running you do.
Thanks.... I've already pulled the "to sick to go" one... so, I went, and it was okay... or as okay as it can be when people poke and push on you... I have another sinus infection which is nothing new... and have lost 4 pounds which I'm not too happy about...

hmmm... lunch time....

The People's Republic of Clogher
I can empathise, Caits, as someone who's sinuses (sinii?) are as reliable as my window cleaner.

The only thing that gives me relief (and that includes antibiotics) is cider vinegar. Splash a small measure into a glass of water and down it in one (morning and evening). It's not the most pleasant taste in the world but you've got Irish blood so you'll be able to drink anything.

Within a few seconds I guarantee the little buggers will start to drain.

Im on the computer typing a reply to this post

No. Had that removed this is an after effect. And yes I still want to rip out my jaw but not nearly as badly now.

I can empathise, Caits, as someone who's sinuses (sinii?) are as reliable as my window cleaner.

The only thing that gives me relief (and that includes antibiotics) is cider vinegar. Splash a small measure into a glass of water and down it in one (morning and evening). It's not the most pleasant taste in the world but you've got Irish blood so you'll be able to drink anything.

Within a few seconds I guarantee the little buggers will start to drain.

I'll have to try that... and between the Irish and Indian blood, I might be able to handle it... and if not, I hear it makes a good repellent... not sure for what though...