What is your favorite YouTube video?

Tools    

My life isn't written very well.
There is an adult version (simulated homosexual sexual situation) of the Charlie Bit Me vid on Will Farell's website (i won't give the address).

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Its one of my old school friends singing. Shes EXTREMELY talented, I'd just like to share that with you guys.

She has a lot of talent...

which isn't surprising considering she's a red head...

Yeah I know, I have a cd of her songs. She once sung at one of our drama plays and it literally took my breath away. I didnt want to breath incase the sound took up any space in my ears.

Okay, this probably wouldn't be my favourite video on Youtube, but the Sydney Roosters V South Sydney Rabbitohs derby last night (NRL) yielded this:

Look at the person holding him up's eyes light up when he sees Riley Brown come charging in to hit Craig Wing in the back.
It was a deliberate act - popped Wing's shoulder out.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Ok, i don't know why I'm so fascinated by this:

I mean its just this little girl who stares at the camera with her huge eyes, and she doesn't DO anything. It's like an Andy Kaufman routine. Stare and look awkward. She has a ton of these videos up, too. Occasionally she speaks in Japanese, or eats pizza. It's hypnotically mundane. Can't stop watching weird little girl...

Wow. Just wow.

- 1:37
- 5:07
- 4:47
- 3:50 to 4:11

I will, however, still maintain that AFL is the tougher sport, because it has no pads & somewhat harder hits.
I'll post a video when I find it.

[edit2] Here we go - 05/06 season.

Notes:
- 1:10 (Byron Pickett) Probably the hardest hitting man ever to play the game.
- 1:22 (Justin Koschitze & Daniel Giansieracusa) Both players suffered fractured skulls.
- 1:38 (Nathan Lovett-Murray) What a hook shot.
- 2:28 (Ben Cousins - the player on the ground) Previous battle with drug addiction, has since been banned from the game for a year.

Another video, a sickening collision - not till sometime into the video, you'll know it when you see it. (00:38)

Stephen Silvagni, one of the best full-backs ever to play the game, in the AFL Hall Of Fame - knocked out by Darren Milburn.
Some of the best footage is the people sitting behind the coaches boxes giving it to Milburn.

Keeping in mind, I have a point to prove by posting these videos.

One of the comments on the actual site was:
" i dont think anyone can call nick maxwell a little bitch after taking that hit and getting up 2 seconds later"

Very true.

AFL V NFL?

Sorry. I feel the need to add one more video, back from the glory days..

This is From Music Idol(the Bulgarian Version of American Idol) it has become a hit around here I mean just watch and listen

If you saw my sarcastic post on how I would only watch this version of the movie Titanic . . .

Well, they've made many of these . . .

Rocky 1-6 in 5 seconds.

OK, so I'm easily amused. shhhhh!