What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

My mood has gone from Blah... to irritated... to.... well.... anyone got someone they need done in....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Whats effecting your mood so?

Oh and I will send you a list of those I need to have adjusted.

Seriously though, if there is anything I can do to help just let me know.

My mood has gone from Blah... to irritated... to.... well.... anyone got someone they need done in....
A big

Whats effecting your mood so?

Oh and I will send you a list of those I need to have adjusted.

Seriously though, if there is anything I can do to help just let me know.
Thanks... but unless you can change the judicial system...

and my mother's mind...

I'm right there with ya. For a few weeks now, honestly.
Hugs... if you ever need a shoulder... mine might be a little on the stiff side right now, but it's still pretty sturdy....

Been having some mood swings today. Feeling better though. Waiting for Jason to get home from work. Another hour to go

Hugs... if you ever need a shoulder... mine might be a little on the stiff side right now, but it's still pretty sturdy....
Thanks! No, I had told you about my first 8 years of life, and then some of my adult life. I've always been a tad rough around the edges. Translated . . . you know, a bitch. For the past few years, with so many people in my life sick, and so many others dying, then quite a few personal problems, serious ones, not spilled milk, I've been rather broken down. I think a part of my problem, is I'm not use to that. Hell, I'm not even use to crying. Even as a child, I refused to cry at funerals, or anything. So now, I've been rather soft for the past few years, and it's really starting to annoy me.

Seriously, for anyone here who has ever suffered depression, which is probably more people than you would imagine, what's better, being sad, laying around, crying a lot, etc, or taking that energy, getting straight up pissed off, and working it? I've been doing aerobics since I was 11, and lifting weights since I was 13. I've always been freakishly strong, energetic as hell, rarely ever slept, and it worked for me. It's been about three years now. Maybe it's been more. I've honestly lost track. I do know I'm sick and tired of being down more times than not. I'd rather take life, and kick it's ass. Sound crazy? That, I've never denied. Anger just works better for me.

I sure did edit that. My motivational speeches can be filled with profanity.

p.s. I now have 11 pieces of exercise equipment, and that heavy bag will be mine. Oh yes, it will.

Welcome to the human race...
Hope you are feeling better soon
Heh, might be a while. Oh well.

Right now, getting a much needed fix of Internet...

I'm the type of girl.....
Absolutely positively nothing as I feel blah and irritable from a visit from my Auntie Flow.

The People's Republic of Clogher
There's a lot of tension on this thread now so please allow me to lighten the mood a wee bit.

Ladies and gentlemen, pray silence for the greatest photo-shopped internet photograph EVER!

Probably...

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
going through a goody bag i got on Wednesday from (shameless bragging here) The TOTALFILM MAGAZINE RED CARPET PREVIEW in London. 3 hours of trailers and preview footage, on stage interviews with Guillermo Del Toro, Warrick Davies, Director of Son Of Rambow, other small independent directors etc.

Stuck in the middle with you.
typing and listening to "Love lift us up" by joe cocker and jennifer warnes
p.s no i'm not gay

Kinda waking up, kinda groggy. I was awake for about 40 hours, then last night I finally crashed and slept for a good 10 hours. I feel refreshed actually! well still groggy a bit.