What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Gulping down peppermint tea, listening to Morcheeba and having a rant about Tarantino......

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

waiting for jason to get home from work. i am also trying to keep my chocolate craving from over powering me.

Just watched Blade Runner in Blu ray.

nuff said.

Drooling over Ðèstîñy's avatar....

and wondering if I'll survive the day....

Happy St. Paddy's Day!

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

About to feed the zoo and spending time online when I should be doing that and meant to go over someone's house. But internet is toooooo addicting!

Looking around my room and I just saw Nebbit's Christmas present from 2 years ago that I forgot to mail...hahahaha I am a lazy bum!

Welcome to the human race...
Stealing time on a uni computer to post here, and also hurting a little from a bad run-in with an ex and her sister...

The People's Republic of Clogher
Third funeral of the year for me tomorrow. I've, seriously, just bought a black suit.

Third funeral of the year for me tomorrow. I've, seriously, just bought a black suit.

I'm sorry Tatty.... Hugs....

Right now, I have no idea why I am even awake... I caught myself just staring at my screen a few minutes ago... so, I might just go back to sleep....