I love you, Unregistered

Tools    

Originally Posted by Cygnus X-2112
What why does this thing love me?
Well back on page seven it loved Cygnus X-2111 and on page thirty-two it professed love for Cygnus X-2113. So obviously it had to love you: you were the missing link.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

This thread always makes me feel warm and fuzzy... 'tis so nice to be loved....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

This thread always makes me feel warm and fuzzy... 'tis so nice to be loved....
Yep, right there on the main page . . . I love you, Ðèstîñy!
Then you open the thread, and remember that it's all a big load of . . .

My life isn't written very well.
Love is in the air...

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

I love me too!

I'm the type of girl.....
I Love you to, whoever you are. I actually love you all. I am easy like that. Spread the love I always say.

A system of cells interlinked
Well, you are safe then, because it's actually a trick, and no one really loves you!

As you were!

This was not a boating accident
WHAT! Are you telling me nobody actually loves me.Gutted!!! Fine i shall just love myself..... I'll be back in a 1 min....er,i mean an hour.

He's called Tequila. He's a tough cop.
Sadly, I can't return the love... sorry!

Ask me a question, any question: Grill a MoFo: Dill-Man

What is this all about?.,,.
I don't get.,,..,
Hmmmmm.?.,?

What is this all about?.,,.
I don't get.,,..,
Hmmmmm.?.,?
U still don't get it? Its supposed to say "I love u jesusman08 " it does it for anyone. I was looking through the posts and I came upon some newbies from 5 years ago that were freaked out by this and quit b/c their post count was only at 1.

Just think of this thread as a welcome thread to Movieforums where everyone knows ur username....scary isn't it?

Colour out of Time
LOL ... what a strange thread. After joining and posting a bit I came across this (very old) thread and ... WTF!!! ... took a bit to workout what the star of Pink Flamingos was doing.

Well done made me laugh out loud.

Wahahaha...Instant Celeb...LolZ!!,.,.
Eeew...Dun like gays...Ahaha.,,.
^^

Hi how are you are referring all this attention to me?

jpapa

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I DO love jpapa.

jpapa is just to die for and I can't live another day without jpapa. *SIGH... FAINTS... RETURNS*

jpapa, will you marry me? C'mon, we'll go to Vegas and when we get back, we'll have tons of pictures to post in the MoFo Personal Pictures Thread.

jpapa, give me your answer true. Will you marry me?!?!

I love you, jpapa, now and forever.

Hi again i only joined today and I dont think we know each other its kind of creeping me out
jpapa

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I DO love jpapa.

jpapa is just to die for and I can't live another day without jpapa. *SIGH... FAINTS... RETURNS*

jpapa, will you marry me? C'mon, we'll go to Vegas and when we get back, we'll have tons of pictures to post in the MoFo Personal Pictures Thread.

jpapa, give me your answer true. Will you marry me?!?!

I love you, jpapa, now and forever.
Hi how are you are referring all this attention to me?

jpapa