MoFo Roles

Tools    

Alright, a short list. This is gonna be fun, methinks.

Which MoFo would you most want...
  • ...fighting alongside you?
  • ...defending you verbally?
  • ...to see a movie with?
  • ...to see a concert with?
  • ...to have as a co-worker?
  • ...to have as a business partner, if you ran a business?
  • ...to read a book aloud to you?
Part of me is tempted to have a Which MoFo would you LEAST want... list here, but that might hurt a few feelings, so I say we skip it. I'm thinking this thread will be a good way to see what most of us see as each other's strengths and such. Sound fun?

Rock God
lol...... read a book aloud to you? like in kindergarten? that's cute. i would pick patti for that. she seems like the sweet, kind-hearted mom-type.

also, what do you mean by concerts? i would have to say it depends on the show. usually it's fun going to concerts with people who are die-hard fans and know all the words.

and to see a movie with would be difficult, because everybody here would tie for me in that category.

Yeah, the movie one is tough. I guess for the movie/concert thing, part of going with them is that you'd agree on one. So you'd want someone you can enjoy some of the same type of music with, and someone who'd be fun at a concert. And if anyone else has their own "Which MoFo..." questions, feel free to post 'em!

Rock God
i wanna see a concert with steve or og . wasn't steve the one with a tom morello quote in his sig? that rocks so hard. how about MoFo you'd wanna watch snl or a good comedy with? i think everyone here is a movie fan, but it takes a special kind of person to appreciate a good comedy. i'd pick sades for that. we used to have long rambling conversations about snl and simpsons trivia all the time. i miss those days. she and a couple other people here at the forums were some of the rare few to love mst3k, too.

and i wanna sit down and watch every single kevin smith movie with ryan . i miss him, too.

oh, and for the argument thing, i would pick you, TWTCommish. trust me, i'm not kissing your @$$ or anything, but i can honestly say every time i fight with you, i thoroughly enjoy myself. you're great at that stuff, and open my eyes a lot of the time.

That's a good one: Which MoFo would you most want to watch SNL with? I'd pick Sades, too, basically because I know she looooooves SNL...and I'm completely batty for it myself. And yeah, I think it was Steve that had that quote. He definitely seems like he'd be fun at a concert.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I would have Chris on all of them expect for the reading a book aloud to. I would have Sadie read a book to me
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Now With Moveable Parts
Fighting along side you: Patti- She's buff.

Defending me verbally: Easy. Thmmie.

See a Movie with: Kent or Chris. We always talk about it.

See a concert with: Fez, OG-, or Steve.

Have as a co-worker: Mightymose

Business Partner: Matt. He's the man.

Read a book aloud to me: Also extremely easy: Matt, Matt, Matt!!!

Ha, Kent would want me to go to a concert with him? I am NO fun at a concert. I don't dance and I'm not much for grooving to the music if people are around me.

Since a few others have, I'll bite, too:

...fighting alongside you?
Matt, probably. I'm convinced we'd kick a fair amount of a**.

...defending you verbally?
Bah. I don't know. Miriam, probably. Maybe firegod. Depends on the situation.

...to see a movie with?
The hardest of all. I can't choose between Kent and Miriam.

...to see a concert with?
Mir! It'd have to be U2.

...to have as a co-worker?
Either Mose, or Kent.

...to have as a business partner, if you ran a business?
Mose or Matt.

...to read a book aloud to you?
Definitely Mir; she's got a comforting voice.

I'm liking this thread...

To have fighting alongside me?
Steve

To have defending me verbally?
Sullivan

To see a movie with?
Thmilin

To see a concert with?
Patti

To have as a co-worker?
Mose

To have as a business partner?
Commish

To read a book aloud to you?
Sades

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by firegod

Sades
What book?

Originally posted by sadesdrk
What book?
Well, I find you to be hilarious (in a good way, i.e. on purpose ) so how about Private Parts? I'd laugh my ass off for hours.

Now With Moveable Parts

Well, I find you to be hilarious (in a good way, i.e. on purpose ) so how about Private Parts? I'd laugh my ass off for hours.
Oh my yes! (Thanks for the nice remarks; I try. ) I think you're the bees-knees, too.

Hmmm...ever read The Princess Bride? Now that's a funny story!

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by TWTCommish
Part of me is tempted to have a Which MoFo would you LEAST want... list here, but that might hurt a few feelings, so I say we skip it.
*Whispering* I would just pick Jared's Uncle for all of them anyways.Shhhhh...he might hear me.

Double Post! Sin of all sins!

Now With Moveable Parts
Nope.
Listen to the teaser on the back: *reading aloud* What happens when the most beautiful girl in the world marries the handsomest prince in the world-
and he turns out to be a son of a bitch?

Classic.

any of you Mofo's want a story read to you, i'm your man.......uhmm, i mean woman......i'm gooooooood.

firegod.....what makes you want to see a concert with me, and what concert are we going to?

these questions are hard to answer......

fight beside me? toose, or sades

verbally defend me? you all do so well, i'd be happy with almost any mofo but i'd pick chris and thmilin first.

business partner? would have to know someone really well to make that choice

coworker? sades, thmilin, toose, silver, brodie, chris, kent, holden, lbj, sullivan, mightymose, firegod.....all of you

see a movie with? holden or lbj

read to me? silver

go to a concert? sades

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by patti
go to a concert? sades
I quote Peter's signiture," Rock most on." Cool.

Female assassin extraordinaire.
awww, chris, at first i thought i was only going to be on peeps "defend verbally list" but me flattered you picked others! and for the movies ... can i beat out the competition if I whisper sweet nothings in your ear in the dark? and i pay for the snacks?

yay, firegod, you wanna see a flick wit me? why? or was that random?

i guess from peeps votes I should be a lawyer, huh? i suppose i have the academic background to go on to law school but since i can't stand memorization and my brain is tired of school i'll just ... keep on keeping on.

patti, once again, i'll steal your list and alter to fit my answers. hehe.

*fight beside me? - toose, chris

*verbally defend me? - toose, chris

*business partner? - would have to know someone really well to make that choice just like patti said i luv ya guys but i'm a careful type.

*coworker? - most of y'all, so long as you don't hate my guts, give me grief, and don't hog the vending machine or the recreation room. i got dibs on the PS2 and beanbag chair!

*see a movie with? - chris

*read to me? - paaattti (ma-ma! lol)

*go to a concert? - steve, OG, bullet, chris, one of them wild nutty types.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by thmilin
awww, chris, at first i thought i was only going to be on peeps "defend verbally list"//... i guess from peeps votes...
Wha-?! I feel so un-hip. Peeps?=People?