What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

I do that. Pain killers, and such, get me wired. I clean all night long. Caffeine pills knock me out cold, for hours.
I would kill for a lifetime prescription of Hydrocodone. Why lie!?!

My computer got a nasty case of spy-ware. It is easy to get rid of, when it's in your program files, add/remove programs, start menu, desktop, and/or local disk C section, but this went into my Windows folder. Many of them are there, and as I delete, they reappear. So gee golly, I get to reformat. I give! That is why my last clip looked like hell. The Terms of Endearment clip. I'll redo it later. Right now I'm making music CDs, and saving pictures, while I post.

I just rambled all that out real fast. Good luck reading it!

Yep, I'm feeling better, mentally, emotionally......
I am so glad you are special to us

Recuperating after a big session of backyard cricket, & climbing on rooves to retrieve cricket balls.

im in front of my com

Eating a bowl of sugar-free chocolate pudding....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I'm regretting the fact that I was woken up at 6:45am this morning.
It's just too early for someone who only has to walk about 10 minutes to school.

Happy Birthday to my sister, though - she turned 13 today.

Welcome to the human race...
Browsing various sites, trying to write something, listening to Alive by Pearl jam and generally procrastinating.

trying to stay awake.Was up until 7 in the morning watching a vote counting process in a student election at university that my firend was part of. we won anyway! The counting started at 10pm and ended at 6.45am!!! spent all day campaigning aswell, so was flat out for almost 24hours!

Getting pumped for my vinyl listening party tonight!!! So far there is only 4 of us... If any mofo's living in Ottawa want to come, PM me. It is BYOB and bring your fav. records.

Getting ready for a 2 day visit from my Nephew, his wife, their 5 yr old and a 13yr old niece I will be sleeping on the lounge with Boris as i only have a 2 bedroom house but Hey, they are family