I love you, Unregistered

Tools    

Well, when you're done telling her, tell me. What the hell's a poncy @ss!?!
Is it firm, and in good shape? Who told you?
LOL! If you're really interested Lisa go back several pages in the shout box me and Toose were getting all kinds of carried away with flouncing poncy arse's and big sturdy packages.

LOL! If you're really interested Lisa go back several pages in the shout box me and Toose were getting all kinds of carried away with flouncing poncy arse's and big sturdy packages.

No, I came on around 1:00 p.m. and read the 5 or so pages in the chat box. Then I took a nap. When I came back, I saw all the confusion, or whatever, about this thread. I knew what it meant.

As far as this thread goes, it was a little hard for me to fall for it, with a nick name like Ðèstîñy.
What are the chances, eh? Not everyone has a keyboard like mine!

When I saw the headline of this thread. I was like WTF. How do these people know me already I have only been on here for like an 1 or so. Then I read back a bit of the post and slapped myself for believing all of this at first. Funny very funny.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I DO love Cloverfield_33.

Cloverfield_33 is just to die for and I can't live another day without Cloverfield_33. *SIGH... FAINTS... RETURNS*

Cloverfield_33, will you marry me? C'mon, we'll go to Vegas and when we get back, we'll have tons of pictures to post in the MoFo Personal Pictures Thread.

Cloverfield_33, give me your answer true. Will you marry me?!?!

I love you, Cloverfield_33, now and forever.
EDITED - I feel stupid.

What a scary thread..

What's nice about this thread, huh?

My life isn't written very well.
I love Cloverfield_33!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Sorry. I am a married woman and i have one daughter. I am extremely sorry...............................

I love myself..Selfish me..just kidding!

Do you wanna party? Its party time!
The fact that this thread still goes on amuses me greatly. I'm still hoping for 100 pages. Heh.

Latest Movie Viewing: Wings (1927)
Latest Album Listened To: Honky Château, Elton John (1972)
Latest TV Show Viewed: Doctor Who

I don't need a bigger boat.
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I DO love The Reservoir Dog.

The Reservoir Dog is just to die for and I can't live another day without The Reservoir Dog. *SIGH... FAINTS... RETURNS*

The Reservoir Dog, will you marry me? C'mon, we'll go to Vegas and when we get back, we'll have tons of pictures to post in the MoFo Personal Pictures Thread.

The Reservoir Dog, give me your answer true. Will you marry me?!?!

I love you, The Reservoir Dog, now and forever.

Sure, why not.
Can I bring my girlfriend along? The possibilities seem endless if you know what I mean.
Hell, we could start a website! We'll post videos that will make Paris Hilton jealous!
Send me a pic. Lingerie would be nice.

Let's make movies!

[

hmm u frm india

Me too, I LOVE YOU ALL....