What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Trying to figure out what time it is for the rest of you MoFo's . . . . . also posting on bebo

Yeah, I keep thinking about that one.... but I'm having the same problem with it I am having with the one I have... 'tis too sweet to suit me right now...
Once I get all my pictures back on my computer, I'll have you covered.

Watching the Band of Brothers marathon.
I have that set. It's the tin box. Those were very good.

I don't know about the rest of you females, but I couldn't keep long fingernails, to save my life. I'm too damn rough. One trip to The Home Depot, (I love that store) and that was that. Wait until I start framing in some of my gardens, tomorrow. I really should try to use gloves.

Once I get all my pictures back on my computer, I'll have you covered.

I just finished raking the yard and am taking a break (again ) before I get started on some things inside....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Some spring cleaning Caity?

I made up a study plan for the next 3 months.
I die a little inside everytime I say that.

The Bafta's are on!

Welcome to the human race...
Passing time until I have to fill out this university thing online at 10am (by my computer clock it's 9:53am right now)

Certifiably troglodytic.
Wondering when the computer forecast models are going to come into agreement on a storm track for the next 36 hours.

And...about to pile my weary nugget into the pillow.

i'm back on the hottest seat on the whole wide world..time to work again..sometimes i just wanna bang my head on this computer..can somebody out there please bang my head..a.s.a.p::

i wanna have some rest..whhhhennn will that be?

At this moment i am posting on many forums.

reflecting on the foul mood I seem to be in regarding various cinematic bêtes noires lately. Spielberg, Cat on a Hot Tin Roof and now Tarantino. I need to find some truly exceptional-that-I-never-saw-before film. Those always cheer me up (even if they're depressing). I think the last one I saw was The Sun's Burial, back in mid December.

Some spring cleaning Caity?

Not really spring cleaning... just cleaning... I forgot one of my doggies loves to chew cardboard and set a box within her reach... that was full those little shipping styrofoam thingies ... and... I hate things out of order... so it was time...

Right now I'm trying to decide what I want to eat... and which movie I want to watch....

Just catching up on what has happened here..

Reading the posts, listening to my dog thump away at the door whilst scratching himself, listening to ..an addictive song.. and wondering when it's okay to do Psychology homework.

Now i am doing my job. My job is to data entry in internet. I like this job very much.

thanks...feels like more better now...
------------------------
If you be the one to cut me
I will bleed forever

The People's Republic of Clogher
I'm trying to negotiate price with a window cleaner. He drove a hard bargain but I think I won in the end.

Little victories!