Things that annoy you...

Tools    

Spamming Zombies annoy me....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Welcome to the human race...
Recently - the Sprite PSA they play before a movie at the theatres.

You're a Genius all the time

Sean Hannity

Nothing has brought more pain to my ears than the vacuous nonsense that spews forth from Sean Hannity. I decided to use comic sans for this post soley because it is the jokiest font available to me. And I can not stress enough how much of a joke Hannity is.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Well, thats a very funny movie, but would you really want to know those people in real life?

I get tired of people cursing at me over tiny things like the price of coffee in my shop, is all.

Welcome to the human race...
Well, thats a very funny movie, but would you really want to know those people in real life?

I get tired of people cursing at me over tiny things like the price of coffee in my shop, is all.
Hehe, yeah, I know, I know. I'm not exactly fond of the unruly customers I get either.

Those hot tempered person who doesn't know the difference of joke from serious matters.

Blind "Clinton" lovers...
YAY go Hillary go.....................................

Sorry Monkey but why the #$%^& is a little thing like a single expresso costing me more than 3 hours of work? Does Starbux think that forced steam into Juan Valdez's Donkey Arse picked beans is like Gold or "shudder" Oil (Which is per pound more coveted than Gold btw. )

Sry , sry , sry

this really is not directed at you MP, but lordy I am at a lost here.

Go Hillary go...Ho

i hate people who are pretender's..
people who make out crazy things or stupidity just to have attention
*i hate politicians..

Ignorance.

People nodding off to sleep on the trains...thats pretty ok but their heads almost resting on you shoulders...thats NOT Ok. I hate it...like as if they're the most exhausted people on this earth. Feel like smacking their heads.

People nodding off to sleep on the trains...thats pretty ok but their heads almost resting on you shoulders...thats NOT Ok. I hate it...like as if they're the most exhausted people on this earth. Feel like smacking their heads.

I fall asleep just about every time I ride the train home… and it is almost always from exhaustion because I've had to work overtime… but, I promise, if I ever find myself sitting next to you, I'll try not to fall over on your shoulder and drool on you…. However, if I were to ever accidentally do so, I would advise you not to smack me in the head…

People that walk into an ongoing conversation, hear a couple of words about something, then make wild assumptions about who or what we were talking about. Ex: talking about a friend who had an embarrassing incident, saying they were going to die (from the embarrassment), then the intruder, hearing only that part, comes into the conversation with, " Don's dying? How come I didn't hear about it? What's he got?" Annoying!
Walter: Were you listening to The Dude's story, Donny?
The Dude: Walter...
Donny: What?
Walter: Were you listening to The Dude's story?
Donny: I was bowling.
Walter: So you have no frame of reference here, Donny. You're like a child who wanders into the middle of a movie and wants to know...

I also hate it when people eat loudly, or have bad table manners. Any combination of the two.

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
when my oldest friend opens a im convo with the buzz button every damm time and she does it to my boyfriend as well when they talk. she finally quit using the g*d*** and that got on my nerves too