M. Night Shyamalan's The Happening

Tools    

I've watched most of M. Night's films...so I expect that this will be a good movie...

Lets put a smile on that block
My GOD i am dying for a trailer for this. Seriously, how long can it take??

Looks pretty good. Thank u.s.

The Adventure Starts Here!
Okay, that's the only trailer I want to see from here on in. I'm now in spoiler-free mode for this movie. (Err, how long do I have to maintain radio silence on this one??)

Tyger, Tyger, Burning Bright
Okay, that's the only trailer I want to see from here on in. I'm now in spoiler-free mode for this movie. (Err, how long do I have to maintain radio silence on this one??)
...early to mid June I think...

My GOD i am dying for a trailer for this. Seriously, how long can it take??
How funny, came into work this morning and i have an email saying the trailer has FINALLY been released. This makes me happy.

Lost in never never land
I feel liek the fact that I didn't have sound might have caused me to lose a little of the feel of the trailer, but I will say that it looks interesting. I don't have high hopes for it (not after The Village, Lady in the Water (which was entertaining since I knew what to expect coming into it), and Signs), but hopefully tempered expectations will make it into a film that I can watch for entertainment value if nothing more.
I wish, I wish he'd go away."
-From Identity

iKlipz has taken the trailer down. It was taken off YouTube, but several copies have sprouted up to replace it. They'll probably be gone in a bit, too.

There is, however, a copy in WMV format on my site:

M. Night Shyamalan Online - The Happening Teaser Trailer

I've also posted a few dozen screenshots from the trailer for those who don't want to wait for it to download:

The Happening Teaser Trailer Screenshots

Already, we have a NEW trailer up...

RIGHT HERE

This looks very interesting indeed. I'm excited about this.

Although, i'm worried that Whalberg ahsnt got the acting skills to live up to an M Night Film. Not because im regarding Nights films as p[erfect vehicles for actors to show case their talents, but becuase he uses long intense shots really focussing on his main characters, and that requires alot of hard work. That shot with mark just staring at the screen...bothers me a bit...

Wow! That looks really good. Thanks blibby! I wish I didn't have to wait until June. Oh well, "Waiting is."
Does it also come out in London on June 13th as well? Or do you guys have to wait for it?

Wow! That looks really good. Thanks blibby! I wish I didn't have to wait until June. Oh well, "Waiting is."
Does it also come out in London on June 13th as well? Or do you guys have to wait for it?
Yeah it does indeed look great doesn’t it? And I like how in the trailer we already know its not terrorism that’s causing it. Very cool.

According to the FDA, its currently scheduled for a release on the same date. Which is odd as if I recall ALL of Nights films in the past have been released quite some time after their Stateside release. But if this is released Friday 13th of June, I will be a HAPPY man indeed. Very excited.

The Adventure Starts Here!
Perhaps they really want to take advantage of the whole "Friday the 13th" spookiness. ?? Just a thought.

Note: I'm not clicking any trailer links. I've already seen too much! I'm going to continue my ongoing habit of NOT exposing myself to details of an M. Night movie for as long as possible. It's added to my enjoyment of each of his movies.

I'm excited about this one. I'm an M. Night Shyamalan fan.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Is it just more or is that who I think it is?