The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

I am having a nervous breakdance
Oh, the news gets better for you birdy... I am actually single! That is my sister...
Can I be your brother? In law?

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Certifiably troglodytic.
Sweet Jesus, I'm gonna have nightmares tonight...

I'm like a bean pole over here, I never get stuck anywhere.
EXCELLENT caver material I'd say you are

It was my friend Dan in high school. Dan was a stocky guy, played on the football team etc, but he loved to hang out with my group of friends at the time, and loved the caves. It was some crawlspace and he got angled funny and got his shoulders stuck somehow. We eventually got his arm to pop up and out and Chuck and I dragged him out. He wouldn't go after that. I probably still would. It was DAMN scary, though.
I don't doubt that. That is pretty nuts.

Oh, the cave system was Agua Caliente de Huapoca, btw.

Ha, I found this picture, which isn't of me or any of my friends, but I used to sit right there on that little overhang and get ready to head into the cave, so this pic slammed a bunch of nostalgia right into my face.

Man, what a freekin' entrance of sweetness that one is. That is the entrance below his feet isn't it? That's awesome that you found a pic of it.

Nice pictures Tank boy
Much obliged nebbie-pooh.

Family pic update time:

Joshua my youngest son he is 18

Kari, my eldest daughter, the one who took all of these photos.
Donie, my 1st born son

Debi, my angel, my daughter

Kristina, my youngest daughter, the mother of my grandaughter Allison

Allison, my grandaughter, the sunshine of my life

Allison and her "Papa"..me

Certifiably troglodytic.
Family pic update time:

Donie, my 1st born son

Great pictures and byooootiful family, for sure. If that ain't pride in a papa's face I haven't seen it....

It's been about two years I think since I've posted my pics up here (I soo wish I had photoshop) so here you go for those of you curious to see or who cant remember me.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	nai.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	3.4 KB
ID:	5989  
Attached Images
File Type: bmp untitled2.bmp (56.3 KB, 158 views)

Awww Naisy Darl, you are still gorgeous

I am having a nervous breakdance
Family pic update time:

Donie, my 1st born son

Your kids and your grandchild are all really beautiful. You must be very proud of them all.

Your kids and your grandchild are all really beautiful. You must be very proud of them all.
I am the luckiest parent/granparent. Thank you. I am just glad the ugly gene skipped a couple of generations.

A system of cells interlinked
I didn't picture you looking like that... Silly me! I have that hoodie.

A system of cells interlinked
Damn man, you just look so much like my friend Ilya, whom I see at parties sometimes. With the beard you look a lot like him. Not sure what I thought you would look like, to be honest. Just not like a raver from Boston.

@7thSon, your granchild is adorable! I understand why she is the sunshine in your life
----------
I dont know if any of you guys know anything about Dutch carnaval, but the main idea is to dress up as silly as you can and drink lots of beer. So, this is me during carnaval yesterday night: (on the left)

And the night before, i looked like this:

I know it looks silly, but its rather funny

And do check my "art": Deviant

Everyone here looks so wonderful. VeronicaJ that looks like so much fun the carnaval.

my mug

This is me doing "Magnum" (or Blue Steel . . . . or Le Tigre . . . . . .or Ferrari) last Christmas:

Ummmm . . . maybe this is weird but screw it: Do I look anything at all like McLovin a.k.a. Fogell?

Bear in mind I wear glasses too. Also that's me at the college I'm going to next year.Heh