What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Run! and run fast!

Both for a little under $10

The People's Republic of Clogher

The new Kitano. Lovely.

have you ever danced with the devil
the last dvd i got was wild hogs its so funny its a must see.

recently discovered this show and after spending years hating on it I now realize its phenomenal

"Barney Miller" SEASON TWO
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

It hasn't arrived yet. Bonus if it turns up by the weekend but I'm not holding my breath.
It's pretty mental Tac. He spends half the time as a blow up doll!
A great 'spot the film' one tho.

Cellular

A real guilty pleasure for me

To many in the last few days to post all the pics...

Saw 4
Resident Evil: Extinction
Ratatouille
Galactica 1980
Eastern Promises
Wham Bam Thank You Spaceman
Demolition Man
Hotel Rwanda
Sunshine
Live and Let Die
Napoleon Dynamite
Angela

And the one I'm particularly excited about, A Myrna Loy and William Powell collection, big thanks to Holden for mentioning these awhile back because I snapped this bad boy up as soon as I saw it. These aren't Thin Man movies but there are 5 flicks with the two of them so I bet they are pretty good.

Manhattan Melodrama
Evelyn Prentice
Double Wedding
I Love You Again
Love Crazy

The People's Republic of Clogher
It's pretty mental Tac. He spends half the time as a blow up doll!
A great 'spot the film' one tho.
If it's as mental as this I'll be satisfied.

I never realised this thing existed until a few nights ago. Kinda makes me wish I had an NES.

Beware The Probe!
Well this one came with my 360 HD/DVD extention I just picked up today making my HD collection Kink Kong and side-A of the Remastered Trek season.
(I really wish more companies would put out the intermixed side-A/side-B sets with both versions like Trek did)

Also I couldn't resist the special edition DVD set of Family Guy's Star Wars spoof with all its extras...