What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Just snuck a piece of chocolate to my grandaughter, her momma doesnt know yet.
Someone needs to teach her the meaning of blackmail.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Welcome to the human race...
At a loss for things to do at the moment. Some washing needs to be hung out and I wonder if I'll get around to it. And of course, several DVDs I still need to watch....

Nebbie, I keep forgetting to ask how your eye is? Did the tea bag help at all?
It is back to normal now I spent most of the day with ice and tea bags on it It was a smaller swelling by the time the wedding started thanks for your help and concern

Glad your eye is better and that you didn't miss the wedding Nebs...

I just got back from the store... where I had to exchange a few choice words with an ignoramus over letting her kids run wild all over the place with shopping carts bumping into people...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Killing time until The Salton Sea starts playing on Foxtel - still about an hour to go. Playing TimeSplitters 3 again.

Just finished searching for Allison's num-num (pacifier), no luck, but I remember the old trick where ya stop-up an old nipple from a bottle with something. Seems to be working? If not I have some small reses pieces cup as a back up.

Now that my major plan for today (aforementioned viewing of The Salton Sea) is done, what will I do? Hmm...more movies I think.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
I am watching What it Takes- Reese Witherspoon, she is VERY pretty

Was going to catch up on work today, I decided to watch Logan's Run and goof off instead. Now I am dreadin' tommorow and do not want to go to sleep cause when I do my day off is over.

do not want to go to sleep cause when I do my day off is over.
I know the feeling... but I'm starting to get a little icky feeling so will probably give it up soon as I've been up for over 32 hrs now.... I may be off tomorrow though too... which would be nice ....

listening to the Scarface soundtrack, haha. Cheesey!