What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Thinking about the fact that I've survived two family gatherings... thus far... still have the biggest one to go tomorrow... and heaven help me, my brother and I are going out later tonight....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Eating some cookies while I watch season one of Desperate Housewives and talk to my friends on AIM.

I'm at work. I just found a Korean book on my desk. It's filled with pictures of red and blue monsters with white polkadots. The monsters are torturing people in various ways.

I'm at work. I just found a Korean book on my desk. It's filled with pictures of red and blue monsters with white polkadots. The monsters are torturing people in various ways.

I hope it's not Korean nursery rhymes. I once looked at a German or Russian nursery rhyme book that basically showed grownups turning into monsters if the kids didn't behave themselves.... if memory serves, one story had a 'nanny' who would cut off your thumb if you didn't stop sucking it....

Right now I am drinking coffee and checking out MoFo....

Welcome to the human race...
Uploading some photos, looking at MoFo, listening to Motorhead and waiting until I get to see No Country for Old Men today. Also hoping work doesn't call...

The People's Republic of Clogher
Like an absolute eejit, I braved The Sales yesterday (got a 20gig MP3 player half price so it wasn't all bad) and got so caught up in bargain fever that I forgot about some of the more humble objects that I want/need.

Milk, bread, that kinda thing.

I hadn't intended leaving the house today.

I'm more of a dog's dinner than a horse's arse!

3 days of turkey (as opposed to 120 Days of Sodom) are beginning to extract their terrible toll. I can't even blame the dog.

I'm more of a dog's dinner than a horse's arse!

3 days of turkey (as opposed to 120 Days of Sodom) are beginning to extract their terrible toll. I can't even blame the dog.

... oddly enough, a dog or rather the owner of the dog is behind my hair glowing....

Right now I'm playing around with different avatars trying to find one I like....

Better to have a dog behind your glowing hair than a recent house move next door to a nuclear power plant.

You can't castrate a nuclear power plant. That's what I say!

Getting ready to leave for California this evening. I am visiting my Brother-in-Law's parents and going to a screening of Cloverfield, Spiderwick Chronicles and something else which they won't tell me what it is. . I will be back sometime on Monday.