Justice League

Tools    

Beware The Probe!
So the villains? who would go against this team of superheroes?
I'll freak if they try another one with Lex Luthor again.

I wanna see Darkseid!

But technically he wasn't an enemy to the JLA till much later.
They have alot to chose from so maybe they'll use Amazo, Vandal Savage, or Felix Faust...

Or even Despero, the Ultra-Humanite, or Starro...

There's also Mongul and Dr. Light...

Deathstroke would even be cool...

As long as it's someone who can realisticly be a threat to the JLA and each of these guys has proven that in the comics. A global threat that none of them could handle on their own was the reason they first formed anyway.

Or maybe they can form a Legion of Doom of sorts with each hero's enemies but that one might be better for a sequel...

I really hope they still plan to do this movie after the writers strike.
I'd also like to see DC finally make a movie that kicks Marvel movies' asses.

Thanks for sharing such infos, I believe they will not cast just one villain in this movie an equal number with the JLA it should be?

I remember liking Common in Smokin Aces and Adam Brody would be a hilarious Flash, both casts seem to be using reative unkowns for Superman. Isaac from Heroes could be good for Aquaman too.

As for a villain I liked how the JL got started in the animated series, with the alien invasion and the arrival of J'onn J'onzz,although for dramatic purposes they might need a main villain.

I agree that a Legion of Doom would be best kept for a sequel.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
If they go with Dr. Light, they should adapt Identity Crisis, because then we could also have Deathstroke in it!!! YAY

I'd hate to see Starro....I'd just laugh the whole time.

Suspect's Reviews

This would do, like you said the Legion of Death it would be sooo cool And if they include Darkseid and Doomsday as well!!! Now that will bring total annihilation don't you think hehehe...

Darkseid

Doomsday

Professor Ivo..looks like will going to create the villains for the J.L...

Interesting when was the release of this movie? I think I'll gonna like it. :P

Movie Forums Critic
as a fanatic of the Justice league , I hope the original character would stay like the green lantern , instead of a black guy it is used to be a white guy, and whatever happened to hawkman and how hawkgirl get into the picture......if not many fanatic will be discourage to watch it and it would be a total let down....

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
with this film i just hope casts would fit and live up to the character... Meanwhile back in the hall of justice...

as a fanatic of the Justice league , I hope the original character would stay like the green lantern , instead of a black guy it is used to be a white guy, and whatever happened to hawkman and how hawkgirl get into the picture......if not many fanatic will be discourage to watch it and it would be a total let down....
Ohhh we got a fan here, can I ask!!! Does the black cannery and red guy with a cross in his chest is one of the original members of the justice league?

Beware The Probe!
Ohhh we got a fan here, can I ask!!! Does the black cannery and red guy with a cross in his chest is one of the original members of the justice league?
Both Black Canary and Red Tornado have been around for decades.
BC was created in 1947 snd was a member of the Justice Society of America back in WWII.

Her daughter is the Canary of today and joined the Justice League.

The living android, Red Tornado debut in the JLA 1968 but left for a while in the 90s but is back once again.

In the original JLA back in 1960 the original lineup was Superman, Batman, Aquaman, the Flash (Barry Allan), Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), Wonder Woman and the Martian Manhunter J'onn J'onzz.

This history has been altered a few times over the years and in a revised JLA they had Black Canary, Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), J'onn J'onnz, the Flash (Barry Allen), and Aquaman as it's founding members.

Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman joined later, after repeated requests from the other members.

However, more recently it's founding members has been reverted back to the original 7 once again with Superman, batman & Wonder Woman forming the team.

Wow!! A fan is a fan no doubt about it!!...anyway thanks!!.

The living android, Red Tornado debut in the JLA 1968 but left for a while in the 90s but is back once again.

As I can remember, there is a one time part in justice league unlimited, when the red tornado was attacking someone and he was been cut half-half!!! I really thought he was dead, fortunately he was just an machine or half machine at least that he can be fixed someway or another!!!....hehehe

One of the problems I have with DC comics is how they constantly ignore and alter their history, But I am looking forward to this! Fingers crossed for new casting news!

I'm a bunch of a hell!
nice post Sci-Fi-Guy, I love to see all of them.

Beware The Probe!
One of the problems I have with DC comics is how they constantly ignore and alter their history, But I am looking forward to this! Fingers crossed for new casting news!
Funny you should mention that.

Marvel's 'One More Day'

As much as DC has retconned things in the past they've always had a good story-driven logical explaination for it. Usually a multiuniversal crisis of sorts.

Now Marvel comes along and decides to piss off all their fans and retcon Spiderman/Mary-Jane's marriage saying 20 years of stories "never happened".
The biggest event of last year's Marvel Civil War was Spidey unmasking in front of the world and Marvel now says "it never happened!" Or at least no one remembers it happen. Why? Uhh...magic?
Lame.
With so many fans outraged and threatening to boycot Marvel because of this they're gonna have to change it again and say the 'never happened' never happened soon enough.

Marvel has also retconned Bucky's death and brought him back after all these decades as well as Harry Osborne's now so it's not really fair to accuse DC of being the only comic company that alters their own history.
Don't forget DC is alot older than Marvel and has been around for 70 years now so they had alot of history they had to 'fix' up for newer generations of fans. The Superman of today couldn't have fought Nazis in WWII yet if they kept those stories valid he would have and it really wouldn't have made any sense unless he aged in real time which comic book characters never do.

A lot of fans will be devastated if that happens. People are now in great anticipation to see this live-action film.

I hate to rain on everyone's parade, but it looks like the JLA movie is on the verge of oblivion.

Justice League's Countdown to Cancellation
This a bad news for JLA fanatics, I hope they can solve this and everything goes well...

And it happened JLA production is now on hold IESB.net