What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Spiders are pretty darn neat. Without them we wouldn't have those lovely dewed webs on autumn mornings, mind you we don't get the sort that can dissolve a patch of skin the size of a quarter over here so your revulsion is probably a sane response.
Spiders aren't neat here in Australia there are tooooooo many that can kill you

Well I was looking for a video of me breakdancing at the local university but now I'm dreadin watching spider-man ever again . . .

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Trying not to fall asleep for my last hour of work for the day.

helping my mom pick out an outfit for a christmas party she's attending tonight
:/

Welcome to the human race...
Wondering how long "you" has been in the thread title. That and being bored. I really should get changed.

Thinking about watching a movie... and fixing myself a bowl of peanut butter fudge ice cream...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

finishing my weekly report that i will be reporting later.. hmm..

I am half agony, half hope.
Vacilating on getting a tree today (because they smell so good and look so pretty), but let's face it, by Christmas it will just be needle-less, dried-out branches and a fire hazard. Decisions, decisions...

Johann von Goethe

Certifiably troglodytic.
Vacilating on getting a tree today (because they smell so good and look so pretty), but let's face it, by Christmas it will just be needle-less, dried-out branches and a fire hazard. Decisions, decisions...
Thinking on a live tree as well. As a tradition on my wife's birthday (today, actually), we fetch a live tree, decorate it and sit by a cozy fire (less the tree as tinder).

You've reminded me of the Christmas my uncle had given all his nieces and nephews large, scented candles infused with bits and pieces of pine needles and twiggy-things. The day my cousin lit hers, she went upstairs for a bit and returned to a flaming entertainment center.

wishing I could disappear...
Excuse me? You best PM me, lady.

Re: Tatanka

Yeah, that ice cream sounds real good. Happy birthday to your wife, and damn, sorry for your cousin. Mrs. Darcy, don't do it!

Spiders aren't neat here in Australia there are tooooooo many that can kill you

i lived in Redcliff once, they had black widows, but i have never seen one(only in a jar)
but i almost got bitten by a rattlesnake once
i stopped to retie my shoes, and i heard a rattle in the grass...i walked away without tying my shoes

Welcome to the human race...
Getting irritated at this window that keeps popping up asking me to connect dialup (even though I'm already running on ADSL).

Also certifiably bored and thinking of rigging up a game console in my room to pass the time.

Ever have those nights where you just can't get a good rest?
Almost every night.

I'm sitting here realizing I best stop posting when I'm depressed (That was last week), or when I've been up for 24 hours, on pain meds. I worked my butt of yesterday, and medicated my back for it every 4-5 hours, and I was quite dingy by this early morning. I sounded half lit.

Something tells me Nebbs was worse off, though. Well, in a good way.
Nebbit, do you get sick the next morning, or are you hardly that drunk? I've only ever had one hang-over in my life. Once was enough. I only hit the party scene for about a year, when I was 21. I think we hit that age, and think, "Yippy, I can now." So, we do!

Something tells me Nebbs was worse off, though. Well, in a good way.
Nebbit, do you get sick the next morning, or are you hardly that drunk? I've only ever had one hang-over in my life. Once was enough. I only hit the party scene for about a year, when I was 21. I think we hit that age, and think, "Yippy, I can now." So, we do!
I had friends over again last night and I am a bit sick today Since I have moved into my new house people keep calling over with a bottle etc, because i am a 2 glass drunk I am not coping with this partying well
My friend and her Hsb went home and they drank even more She was fine this morning, maybe I need to build up my tolerance or not drink