I love you, Unregistered

Tools    

It's surprising to see this title,but it feels good anyway.Thank u.but what on earth is this?I am lost,anyone who can tell me what is this all about?Misterking,you started it?why?
I can't take credit for something so glorious as this thread. But hey, if it feels good then why question it? Just feel the love, Unregistered, feel the love.

wait a minute. are there two c00ln3ss99? kos im the real c00ln3ss99 and this is the first time i've logged on here since i've made this account. wtf????! someone tell me how to delete this profile. n who the heck is posin as me!????

hi im new to this ...

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I DO love jacquielawson2.

jacquielawson2 is just to die for and I can't live another day without jacquielawson2. *SIGH... FAINTS... RETURNS*

jacquielawson2, will you marry me? C'mon, we'll go to Vegas and when we get back, we'll have tons of pictures to post in the MoFo Personal Pictures Thread.

jacquielawson2, give me your answer true. Will you marry me?!?!

I love you, jacquielawson2, now and forever.

Hey,I do not even know you,what makes you fall for me?
You must be kidding,yes?

hey,I don't even know you.what makes you fall for me?
Surprisingly curious.

jaja wtfff

Whooa!That was shocking dude!By the way..who are you?Instead of saying I love you..Just welcome me here!

Wow how did you do that! could u give me the exact code how to do it Thanks!!! (if there is a code, of course) hehehe

The Next Lindsey Lohan......
For one thing I am only 13 years old and I don't think you should be lovin someone that young unless you want to end up in the pokey.

Is this the way you welcome new member of this community., very warmpt.,hehe

I'm a bunch of a hell!
Ok just figure that out, I love you all....

Do you wanna party? Its party time!
I realized a few pages back that this is a strange, really long joke thread. That its gone on this long is utterly crazy.

Latest Movie Viewing: Wings (1927)
Latest Album Listened To: Honky Château, Elton John (1972)
Latest TV Show Viewed: Doctor Who

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
its the real eMilee who these threads is based on..... i am clueless to these threads with my name. i guess i have alot to learn. if someone is nice enough to explain whats going on.....hit me up with a pm!!!! thanks ahead of time

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Everybody sees the same thing (with their user name), everytime somebody new clicks on the thread. Don't worry; you're among friends.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww.......I love you too: EVERYBODY!!!

Emperor Ming is a flippin' SEX FIEND! What wouldya expect? He's a hermaphrodite and a hismaphrodite! (not that he isn't a cool one )

Hey hey ey, that may be true, but he love **** too.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I DO love Gordon Ramsay.

Gordon Ramsay is just to die for and I can't live another day without Gordon Ramsay. *SIGH... FAINTS... RETURNS*

Gordon Ramsay, will you marry me? C'mon, we'll go to Vegas and when we get back, we'll have tons of pictures to post in the MoFo Personal Pictures Thread.

Gordon Ramsay, give me your answer true. Will you marry me?!?!

I love you, Gordon Ramsay, now and forever.
Thanks My Dear, I love you too, And yes i will marry you

YES ILL MARRY YOU! hehe lol