What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Good to see you back Nebbs...I missed you! P.S I thought you already moved into a new house like months ago??? or was it an apartment?...I forget.
How are you? i missed you also
I bought this house the other was just a rental, I am so happy here i love it. It is only tiny but brand new
The stupid internet server cut off my phone line 2 days early so I wasn't able to let people know I would be off line for a while.
How did your Mamogram go?

praising Neb's return.... YAY!!! wb darlink.

Noticing the word "you", in the title.

Welcome back, Nebbit!

I am halfway done, loading the video clips. This would probably be a good time to post the last game's results.

Certifiably troglodytic.
1. Grinding my teeth because Windows Movie Maker will NOT render my massive video project of our western vacation;

2. Packing my referee bag for a girls varsity basketball scrimmage tomorrow;

3. Getting my mountain bike prepped for a night ride tomorrow night.

Do you wanna party? Its party time!
Posting online when I should be sleeping.

Latest Movie Viewing: Wings (1927)
Latest Album Listened To: Honky Château, Elton John (1972)
Latest TV Show Viewed: Doctor Who

The People's Republic of Clogher
Cleaning guns... and trying to decide what I want to eat...

God, I love America!

God, I love America!

I didn't even think about how those two sounded together....

I ended up eating a salad....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I didn't even think about how those two sounded together....

I ended up eating a salad....

Those two things summed up America to me at that moment; just as 'rain' and 'intolerance' sum up my country of birth.

You're either up very late or very early, Caity.

Have a good one Caity - now go catch some naughty types!

I'm in an arse of a mood now. My back is fooked and I'm out of food...worse than that I'm out of teabags.

Expect some hilariously slow shopping-based exploits in East Tyrone within the hour. To make matters worse it's cold and wet and there's a foot-high mound of rotting vegetation (some romantic types refer to this as 'Autumn' or 'The Fall') outside my back door.

I feel like that dead guy out of Network. Ban November!

just finished watching The Exorcist with my 2 year old nephew

lol i'm so cruel

he was playing with his blocks, and the spiderwalk scene came on, and he just stopped what he was doing

and now he keeps talking about the monster coming down the stairs!!

How are you? i missed you also
I bought this house the other was just a rental, I am so happy here i love it. It is only tiny but brand new
The stupid internet server cut off my phone line 2 days early so I wasn't able to let people know I would be off line for a while.
How did your Mamogram go?
Noticing the word "you", in the title.

I am great, Nebbs! I ended up having an ultra sound instead of a mamogram...my doctor was confused, or else the hospital was. Everything turned out fine, everything is normal.

Destiny, you sure are observant. You were the one who pointed out that "you" wasn't there, now you notice it is there....you should be a detective.

lol hes so going to have nightmares tonight