What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

Listening to the Ravenous soundtrack by Damon Albarn/Michael Nyman. Still haven't seen the movie and almost don't want to as I can listen to the music and almost build an entire movie from it in my mind. Hope to see it eventually though.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Neil Young - Freedom

The first album I bought by the reedy-voiced Canadian feedback merchant back in, ohhh it must have been 89 or 90. The day after buying Freedom I bought Harvest, After The Goldrush, Rust Never Sleeps and, I think, Live Rust...

Where The Wild Roses Grow - Nick Cave and Kylie Minogue

And thanks to Tatty, I searching out my Neil Young....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

The People's Republic of Clogher
Where The Wild Roses Grow - Nick Cave and Kylie Minogue
Top song.

Here's the other duet from that album - Henry Lee with Polly Harvey. Sheesh, I sound like a DJ...

After the traffic and travel I'll be talking with soap star Ken McArse about his love of sprouts and announcing the winners of the 'guess that disease' competition.

Not 'arf!

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
The eerie finale of "Colt Stands Up, Grows Horns" just finished, so I'm now listening to "Stallion" by Sunset Rubdown. Many folk at another site hate this song, but I lerve it.

Darkness, Darkness ~ Robert Plant

Does anyone remember who else sang this song? I know my Dad used to listen to it by someone else but can't remember who it was...

Do you wanna party? Its party time!
Caring is Creepy-The Shins. My favorite tune of theirs. Strange, yet at the same time poetic. I think most of their songs are upbeat on the outside, yet on the inside hold rather deep and depressing thoughts. I like that dynimic.

Latest Movie Viewing: Wings (1927)
Latest Album Listened To: Honky Château, Elton John (1972)
Latest TV Show Viewed: Doctor Who

A system of cells interlinked
Riot! - Paramore