I love you, Unregistered

Tools    

oh now after reading some of the thread

It is good to be loved. I need a good man in my life
LOL!!

Believe me, I wish these 10 pages of posts were devoted to the love & appreciation that people have for me, but I am afraid.. it's not..

I love me too.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

haha hes mad cuz im right

Do you wanna party? Its party time!
You know I can't believe that newbie, MadMan_731, had the guts to register here!

I'm going to delete their account right now.
I'm such a rebel

Latest Movie Viewing: Wings (1927)
Latest Album Listened To: Honky Château, Elton John (1972)
Latest TV Show Viewed: Doctor Who

I don't quite know what to say.. I just signed up here, used a pseudo that I used on a LOST forum, and now I discover this thread. I had no idea that this name had a history on this forum, and I really have no clue about what is going on. I guess I better get myself a new pseudo.

OK, I read a few more posts and I think I get it now. Boy, the hook really is in my mouth.

of course I'll marry you!
/sarcasm

I love you, cinemafan !!!!!

You will marry me, won't you?
Where did you see my pic? It can't be just for my personality and my mind, can it?

It's surprising to see this title,but it feels good anyway.Thank u.but what on earth is this?I am lost,anyone who can tell me what is this all about?Misterking,you started it?why?

jkl
< ?