What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

Crucial Conflict - Hay

I'm pretty gangster, sometimes, when I'm alone, most of the time, when no ones around, usually.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Nickelback-Curb

Always liked that one... ... and this one:

Leader of Men ~ Nickelback

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

The People's Republic of Clogher
Dexys Midnight Runners - Geno

A while before they became embarrassing 'Come On Eileen' style raggle taggle gypsies (oh) and long before Kevin Rowland started wearing basques and suspenders on stage, Dexys were a damned good ska band...

The Pogues - A Pair of Brown Eyes

One of the greatest songs ever written. 'Nuff said.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
You gotta love Pogue Mahone, especially that song. My wife's fave is "Fairytale of New York".

I'm listening to "The Mending of the Gown" by Sunset Rubdown

Pogues. My favorite is "Down in the ground where the dead men go" but Brown eyes (and like 20 other songs) are up there as well.

Right now I'm checking out that video, thanks Tacitus.

The People's Republic of Clogher

Right now I'm checking out that video, thanks Tacitus.
It's weird, innit? I hadn't seen that video in a good 20 years (probably on The Tube) and all I had remembered were the eyes staring out of the paper bag.

Good job that I wasn't searching for the Streams of Whisky video - Shane on a deckchair wearing nowt but a pair of y-fronts. Scratching...

That's another video I've not seen in years but the above image will travel with me to my grave.

has to be pavement, got the album wowee zowee going on right now.