Space Jam

→ in
Tools    

I know this movie is several years old, but I rented it the other day, and my GOD, my love for this movie just came rolling back. I love the humor, which is typical Looney Toons TNT-and-anvil humor, but still less boring.
I love this movie. After watching it, me and my brother were quoting it almost non-stop! I especially loved the Monstars, or the Nerdlucks as they are known in their smaller form. When he asked my favorite, I couldn't choose.
Every time I watch this movie I get worked up at the end, even though I know what's going to happen! Its weird.
Now, call me crazy, but I've been talking to my friend, and she agrees: does any one else think that the red on (Nawt/Nada depending on who you talk to) might be a girl?? Or are we crazy?

It's a fun movie, I'll give you that. There's nothing terribly impressive about it, but it's infectulously charming, and Bill Murray's presence is always appreciated:

"It's because I'm white, isn't it?"
"Larry's white."
"Larry's not white. Larry's clear."

At the time, especially in the scene where they pump Stan full of air, that technology was considered groundbreaking. Some people say its a lot like Who Framed Roger Rabbit, but I think its really different. WFRR shines a much darker light on the concept of toons and humans coexisting.
But I am rather biased since I love the movie. I've seen in about ten times in two days and I have yet to get bored with it. It takes a special kind of movie to do that.

I like that movie too...I think I first watched the movie when I was in grade school...I like the soundtrack of the movie "I believe I can fly"...especially when elmer make his popular dunk!!!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Just in case anyone wants to relive Space Jam, you can watch it online via Netflix
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

BANNED
i also agree.. it was good movie a family oriented and the same time a sport oriented..

Movie Forums Critic
hey it s good movie, remember first time watching it with my family, it is fun think of the past with your family

i also agree.. it was good movie a family oriented and the same time a sport oriented..

Yup it is. I missed to see that it is family oriented.

Well my favorite part in this movie is when Elmer do his flying dunk....that is awesome...

Just in case anyone wants to relive Space Jam, you can watch it online via Netflix
Cool! thanks for the link mate! I really enjoyed watching this movie before..

I Enjoy watching this movie in my High school days....long jump dunks, crashing boards, flaming ball, what more could you wished for!

I loved this movie...Michael Jordan was surprisingly charismatic for someone who is not really an actor and his interplay with the animated characters was actually very believable.