What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

Last night I bought

Who Framed Roger Rabbit (2 Disc)
Goodfellas (I finally own it now!)
Evolution

and it all came under 20 bucks

The Reaping 7/10
Transformers 8.5/10
Flight of the Living Dead 6/10
The Invisible 6/10
Return to House on Haunted Hill 1/10
Planet Terror 8/10
A Mighty Heart 7/10

The People's Republic of Clogher

Superlative Loch-umentary which is stupidly not available on R2. Still, even including shipping from The States it only cost a fiver.

Transformers .. so wanted to have that one!

Tyger, Tyger, Burning Bright
1408 - hopefully this will be good as a Halloween-time movie

300 - My brother and i wanted to buy a new dvd to watch because we were bored. He said this one was cool
Blood Diamond - My father is very interested in Africa, and because he and my mum are married for 27 years today, i gave it to him as a present

And do check my "art": Deviant

Blow

Tyger, Tyger, Burning Bright
I stopped by Target this evening and picked up the 2 disc Transformers - but not just any version... They apparently have some special one that changes into Optimus Prime!!

I can't find a picture of it anywhere yet. If I can't find one soon I'll just take a couple of before and after shots. Its pretty cool

I am half agony, half hope.
I just bought Blades of Glory for my daughter, Blue Gender series for my son, and Jeepers Creepers 1 and 2 for the family since it's the time of year for scary movies.

Johann von Goethe

Movie Forums Extra
I just ordered the Gandhi Widescreen 2 disc special edition. The first DVD i've bought in a while.

K so I bought a bunch the other day which is rare for me these days but with all the horror movie specials on I couldn't help myself.

AVP: The Unrated Edition
Hellbound: Hellraiser 2
From Dusk Till Dawn
The Changeling
Dog Soldiers
Troy: Director's Cut

I am half agony, half hope.
I just bought The Magnificent Seven and its soundtrack for my husband. He'll get it for the holidays if I can keep it hidden long enough...

I stopped by Target this evening and picked up the 2 disc Transformers - but not just any version... They apparently have some special one that changes into Optimus Prime!!

I can't find a picture of it anywhere yet. If I can't find one soon I'll just take a couple of before and after shots. Its pretty cool

better look here

A system of cells interlinked
So... I haven't been buying any discs for a while, because I am broke, but, I had to snag a couple yesterday, because it's been a while!