Which TV series' do you own on DVD?

Tools    

I am half agony, half hope.
Here Come the Brides season 1

Nip/Tuck seasons 1-3

Grey's Anatomy all

House season 1

Johann von Goethe

Sopranos (all seasons), Six Feet Under (all seasons) LOST (first two seasons).. and a season here and there of other shows. I use Netflix and LOST is the only current show that I will actually buy.

Kolchak--what a great show that was!

On DVD I have the complete Arrested Development, Lost s1,
Prison Break s1, Samurai Jack s1, South Park s4, Chappelle's Show s1 & s2, Venture Brothers s1 and Da Ali G Show s1.

I also have Lost s2, Prison Break s2 and the complete new Battlestar Galactica, all of which I bought from the iTunes Store.

Venture Bros. has music by Foetus so I feel like I should like it but somehow I just haven't been able to get into the episodes I've seen.

I have all four seasons of Home Movies and watch them pretty regularly.

Dear Diary,

I've finally found what's been missing from my life.
Fun.

Love,
Jason

When I was in high school my friends and I pooled our candy money together to buy the Twin Peaks box set on vhs, we watched it together and then were planning to have a bloodless raffle to see who would keep the tapes. We figured this was more realistic than the scheme Bart and Milhouse come up with for sharing the issue of Radioactive Man #1, but alas it ended in pugilism anyway. Extremely, extremely feeble pugilism. By that point I didn't care who got the tapes anymore as the series gets bad fast after the first story arc.

Venture Bros. is awesome. I need to get season 2 as well.
I waited so long for s2 of Twin Peaks and didn't buy that either.

It's an expensive little habit, I tells ya.

I have:

Sex and The City
Dawson's Creek
7th Heaven
Sweet Valley High
Charmed

Venture Bros. is awesome.
Yeah, everyone keeps telling me that (everyone meaning people who like some of the same things I normally like) but it hasn't grabbed me, at least, in the few episodes I've seen so far. I'm gonna keep trying though, I remember seeing an ep that name dropped Lydia Lunch which is kind of funny for a TV show to do. Is there any particularly good "season"? I know with Home Movies it was the best in the first two seasons with a slight decline until the end and that seems to be the general pattern with TV.

One miniseries I've been meaning to buy but haven't gotten around to is The Singing Detective.

Yeah, everyone keeps telling me that (everyone meaning people who like some of the same things I normally like) but it hasn't grabbed me, at least, in the few episodes I've seen so far. I'm gonna keep trying though, I remember seeing an ep that name dropped Lydia Lunch which is kind of funny for a TV show to do. Is there any particularly good "season"? I know with Home Movies it was the best in the first two seasons with a slight decline until the end and that seems to be the general pattern with TV.

One miniseries I've been meaning to buy but haven't gotten around to is The Singing Detective.
Well, I only have season 1. I've seen a little bit of season 2 but a lot of people tell me it lost a little bit of its oomph. I suppose if you didn't read comic books or watch Johnny Quest as a kid, it MIGHT not be as funny.

Can't remember a Lydia Lunch reference though...

Also: Gooische Vrouwen (dutch series)
Actually, my dad owns it. It's sort of the Dutch version of Desperate Housewives

And do check my "art": Deviant

I have bought a DVD copy of Desperate Housewives just recently..

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
Stargate Sg1... seasons 1 -10
Stargate Atlantis... seasons 1 - 3
The Unit.... seasons 1 & 2
Ultimate Force.... series 1 to 4
Auf Wiedersehen Pet... series 1 & 2
Buck Rogers In The 25th Century... seasons 1 & 2
Fastlane... season 1 (ptinted discs and artwork but a download as series never released)
Blade
Scrubs... seasons 1 - 5

The missus has

All the Xena's
All the Buffy's
All the Angels

Friends
Criminal Minds
Golden Girls
I Love Lucy
Family Guy

Killing's As Easy As Breathing...
smallville
tru calling
buffy 1-5

CSI Miami, The Sopranos and Las Vegas.

Da Ali G show season 1
The Boondocks Season 1
Freaks and Geeks the complete series
Buffy season 3

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
The Jeff Foxworthy show, I'm ashamed