The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
I was using : instead of ;

Still not working...not sure what up. The first time I had actually not typed it out, just clicked on the lil smiley palette... So...something is up...

NOT ACTUALLY BANNED
Me eating a loli

And me in a daze

I was going to comment on Uncle Mikey's pictures, but then I saw this and didn't care anymore LOL

So, Sed, is that your lady friend?

Still not working...not sure what up. The first time I had actually not typed it out, just clicked on the lil smiley palette... So...something is up...
Lemme try...

Clickable smilie:

Semi-colon + big "D":

Yeah, they both work on my end. Your post above still has the small "d" -- dunno if that's got something to do with it.

Bobby, yes that is the new girly.

Chris - I type a capital D, but when i click save it reverts to the small d. That isn't even the smiley I clicked on though, it's the non-winky grin that i initially used. Let me try some others:

Ok so, the third one down is the one I am trying to use in the post above, but it won't work in that post. Using the smiley palette again, no typing here...

Figured it out. Gotta have other text in the post for it to work, I guess....

That's pretty odd. I didn't know we had any sort of restriction like that. I'll mess around in one of the testing forums and see if I can't figure out why it's doing that. Sorry for the inconvenience.

To show that I paid the cover to the place we were hanging out at. Even though I was doing sound for the band I still had to pay :-/

Tyger, Tyger, Burning Bright
OK... I suppose I'll jump in here, seeing as I happened across this thread... I added the pics as an attachment, since I don't have them out on a site any where. I don't really know what that's gonna do tho...

the real one of me is from about 2 years ago
the last one is me up about 700 - 800 feet, taken on the water off Cocoa Beach
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoW pic 2.JPG
Views:	143
Size:	125.2 KB
ID:	5862   Click image for larger version

Name:	me_closeup.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	13.3 KB
ID:	5863   Click image for larger version

Name:	Parasailing 2.JPG
Views:	129
Size:	146.7 KB
ID:	5864  

OK...
the last one is me up about 700 - 800 feet, taken on the water off Cocoa Beach
Very nice

Hey Chet you have great coloured eyes

Memnon, I have a thing for guys with grey hair!

Chet, you and your best friend are very cute! I wish I had nice white teeth like your friend's!

Clearly impressed at having to listen to Mika in a club.....

Showdown in Cyprus

One fine morning at Reading Festival