What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

I just got back from shopping. I ran into an old "not friend" of mine. Geesh, she wouldn't even look at me. I'm not sure if it was because "I know they aren't real", or because "mine are still bigger".

p.s. Gummo, PM me.

I had a long talk with my boyfriend. it was hard at first but it brought us closer in the end.
It is always hard at first that is why people avoid it I have always found it was the best thing for any relationship, hope you are both ok

I hope everything works out Gummo....

Right now I'm eating an apple and thinking about watching a movie....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

watching TV on the Internet at findinternettv.com

Once again, I hope everything works out Gummo....

Right now I'm trying to find a spooky avatar.... and trying to come up with an idea for a costume for Halloween....

Hmmm.... right now I'm wondering if that is spam I spell....
Geesh, you are so paranoid. hehe

My boyfriend is going into detox tomorrow....
Very good.

Right now I'm trying to find a spooky avatar.... and trying to come up with an idea for a costume for Halloween....
I have mine, but still need to load it.
So, do you do that for work, a party . . . and do you really like Halloween? I ask, because I am a Halloween freak. You should see my house. Actually, depending on where you live, you may very well be picking up a glow from it right now. I go wild with the deco. hehe

I just got back from the funeral. Some how I ended up in the front row. It was open casket, and when the 100 plus family members started crying . . . Now I have all kinds of things depressing me. Other sick family members, certain cousins I haven't seen in forever . . . We were super close. We grew up together down there, and I finally see them years later, because their father dies. Closure my ass. I'm having serious mood swings here.

I just got back from the funeral. Some how I ended up in the front row. It was open casket, and when the 100 plus family members started crying . . . Now I have all kinds of things depressing me. Other sick family members,
Don't let other peoples illness get you down It is sad, you are aloud to be sad but you worrying yourself sick helps nobody especially you

certain cousins I haven't seen in forever . . . We were super close. We grew up together down there, and I finally see them years later, because their father dies. Closure my ass.
Thats what happens in life, we are close grow up, Move away, have our own families we are not as close, but we still love each other thats Family.

I'm having serious mood swings here.
Sorry to hear that not nice

Gummy girl
Tell Jas, Good Luck

I am half agony, half hope.
I'm dry shaving a spot I missed on my legs so I can wear a dress without boots today. (as cold weather arrives, I stop shaving so regularly...the husband just loves it!)

Johann von Goethe

Don't let other peoples illness get you down It is sad, you are aloud to be sad but you worrying yourself sick helps nobody especially you

Thats what happens in life, we are close grow up, Move away, have our own families we are not as close, but we still love each other thats Family.
Yeah, I know. It's the mood, the situation, and then you get around numerous people you haven't seen in a long while, and half are very sickly. It will have an effect. It should, anyway. I feel a tad better today.
I have some pretty pictures of my daughter, I can PM. I am weird about posting pictures of my children on-line. I rarely even post myself.

Geesh, you are so paranoid. hehe
Not really.... I just hate spam....

I have mine, but still need to load it.
So, do you do that for work, a party . . . and do you really like Halloween? I ask, because I am a Halloween freak. You should see my house. Actually, depending on where you live, you may very well be picking up a glow from it right now. I go wild with the deco. hehe
Ah... so is that what that strange glow in the sky is....
I love Halloween too... but normally have had to work the last few years and just wear my uniform (which a few drunks made the mistake of thinking was my costume ).... but this year, due to a bit of a job change, I was told I could dress up for work... just haven't decided as what yet....

I just got back from the funeral. Some how I ended up in the front row. It was open casket, and when the 100 plus family members started crying . . . Now I have all kinds of things depressing me. Other sick family members, certain cousins I haven't seen in forever . . . We were super close. We grew up together down there, and I finally see them years later, because their father dies. Closure my ass. I'm having serious mood swings here.
I've been going through something similar to this... so if you need to talk, pm me....

Currently, I'm looking at the thread "Free Positive Rep" and wondering how it doesn't serve to defeat the purpose of rep points.

No offense meant to those who are participating, but I think the system is meant to reinforce the idea that posting with weight or thought or creativity earns one rep points, be they positive or negative.

What's the point of having negative rep if someone can just go offset it (and then some) at will?

Takes the sting out of the paddle as well cheapening the momentary thrill of a real positive rep point.

Oh well, just a thought.

Just said good-bye to my partner. He'll be in detox for a week. Now I think I'm gonna go rent some movies for myself...I'm lonely already But relieved that things finally have a chance to get better. I'm so proud of my honey!

Picked up some movies, Ruthless People, Farce of the Penguins, and Leaving Las Vegas. I picked up the latter because my Addictions Professor told us to watch it lol.

Picked up some movies, Ruthless People, Farce of the Penguins, and Leaving Las Vegas. I picked up the latter because my Addictions Professor told us to watch it lol.
Watch Ruthless People tonight, if you can. It is hilarious.

Watch Ruthless People tonight, if you can. It is hilarious.
I watched Farce of The Penguins...hmmm
I am pretty awake so I'll probably go watch Ruthless People soon. I know Nebbs would likely tell me to watch this movie as well. As a matter of fact I picked up this movie because I saw it on Nebbs list...awww. hehehe