Kill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair - Nov. 6, 2007

Tools    

FINALLY, the NC-17 rated versions of the films will be available...

Kill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair

Horrorphiliac

At 247 mins (4+ hrs.) "Kill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair" will be released on November 6th of this year by Genius Products/Weinstein Company. All that is known right now is, that it will be a 4-disc deluxe collector's boxed set.

A good Christmas gift!

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
What is the difference between the 'R' and 'NC17' cuts? We don't have 'R' and 'NC17' in England, Kill Bill was rated '18', so I don't know which version is the one I saw. If this is a completely new cut, then it was probably the R version...but if some people have seen the 'NC17' version already, perhaps that cut has been knocking around for a while...?

Why this is retarded

1. Not going to be able to buy this in retail stores (NC-17 rating , if it was unrated then they could)

2. Kill Bill Volume 2 sucked and already dragged on way too long

3. Grindhouse is being released as two seperate DVD's - weinstien fails at dvd's

Why this is retarded

1. Not going to be able to buy this in retail stores (NC-17 rating , if it was unrated then they could)

3. Grindhouse is being released as two seperate DVD's - weinstien fails at dvd's
1. Order it online
2. IYO
3. Just wait a little longer

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I hope when they put the two grindhouse films together, it's packed to the bone and not some bare bones disc with just the two films together and the trailers.

I hope when they put the two grindhouse films together, it's packed to the bone and not some bare bones disc with just the two films together and the trailers.
But MY guess is, since the DEATH-PROOF and PLANET TERROR dvds each include 'bonus' discs... the GRINDHOUSE dvd (if/when it ever happens) will be the "theatrical" presentation (both movies & trailers) and not much else.

We'll see.

A system of cells interlinked
Why this is retarded

1 - Some stores do indeed sell NC-17 discs, just not the big box stores, which is a choice they are free to make. Maybe try a store that isn't in a giant mall. Meanwhile, buy DVDs on the 'net, it's cheaper.

2 - No, KB Part II was great. Sorry you missed it.

3 - Um, what?

To be honest though, is it really worth buying for one fight scene in colour and couple extra bits of sword swinging.

Did this come out?