What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Just got home from shopping. I bought 3 pairs of pants, 2 tops and 1 corset. I look sexy as hell in the corset and it was only $19.99!!! It's rather cheaply made but it's very flattering on me.
Sounds like you have had a nice day

I have just returned home after having a manicure and a facial I feel, very, very, relaxed Now i am going to have a

Slept in for the first time in months and now I'm gonna' go play with my dog's at the river and eat some peanut butter and jelly. Whattaya' think about that?!
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

I love PB & J! That's what I eat when I feel depressed! It cheers me up!

I just woke up, I fell asleep on the couch watching a Seinfeld marathon early today.

I'm gonna' go play with my dog's at the river

Are these real dogs, or your Bros???

Itching my... um... eye... while typing with one hand oh and watching top gear.

Eating strawberries and wondering what kind jelly was on Pimp's sandwich.... and what kind of dogs(?) he has....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Just dyed the top of my head and waiting for it to dry so I can see what it looks like. I am about to go finish that wedding painting. Then I'll likely pop on here to show you all my hair and painting. Then I'm going to read about my brain on drugs (Addiction class), then watch tv, then go to sleep This is the plan, man!

Hoping more people try, the movie clip game, that I make for the board. I know that Holden kicks some serious butt, but you aren't playing against anyone but your own memory. I post ten movies, and if you've seen five, and get five, you win. How could you do any better!?! If you get three to four, that's real good. If you only get one, or maybe none, then yeah, maybe watch them again.
Come on people. Am I on a movie board, or what?!?

No you don't. You both did fine. For all you know, those are all you've seen. Besides, some may be a tad hard. I dunno! Yeah, probably. Hmmm.

lol i only guessed on one hehehe. So does that mean I got it right? lol

I'm going to go fill my lungs with smoke...then watch some tubage. My new favourite channel is DejaView. They brought back The Ropers and Three's a Crowd, Rosanne, The Cosby Show, Family Ties, Who's The Boss, The Facts of Life, Maude...and they still have Three's Company and All In The Family, and The Wonder Years. What an awesome channel!! Does anyone else get Deja View?

I was talking to both you and Nebbit, so between your answers, who knows.

Why would they bring back Three's a Crowd, instead of Three's Company?

You ready? You look ready.
Going to bed, my day sucked.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

I'm doing some unthinkable things to some unthinkable imaginary creature.