New DVDs

Tools    

Ohhhhh... post your opinion on the Superbit ASAP... I'm interested to hear what you think of them...

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I will..

I might watch it tonight, but as of now..don't know what I have planned.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Shaolin Soccer
Hana-Bi
Airport
Adventures in Babysitting
The Big Blue
Little Women
Thye Assignment
Geronimo: An American Legend
The Black
The Pit and the Pendulum
North by Northwest
The Gauntlet
The Getaway
They Shoot Horse Don't They?
American Beauty

I got some more today. I traded in 16 not so swift VHS for 15 bucks and Bought the Akira Special Edtion with the money at an Asain DVD store also I bought 2 Beat Takeshi Kitano's Brother (2000) 3-4x jugatsu (1990) an Akira Kurosawa's The Hidden Fortress and Woo-ping Yuen's Iron Monkey: The Young Wong Fei Hong (1993)

Last Tuesday I just bought

Das Boot
Rules of Engagement
Idle Hands
Bad Boys
Backdraft

And today I plan on buying

Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
The Musketter
Interview with the Vampire

Charade

Zombies

Three set DVD pack Kevin Smith
Chasing Amy
Clerks
Mallrats

Jay and Silent Bob Strikes Back 2 Disc Set
Don't Say a Word
Soul Survivor :The Final Cut
Bones
Suspiria

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
I bought American Werewolf in London and its great

also bought blow but I thought it was absolute ****e...

I am so proud of myself... It's been a week and I haven't been to BestBuy... and today was even Tuesday!

I think I bought 9 or 10 DVD's last week and a bunch the week before... the addiction is just too overpowering!

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
mightymoose i know what you mean...I always walk in and think oooh ooh i'll get that one, oooh ooh and that and err might as well buy this and i suppose...maybe....

so now i've confiscated my spending facilities from myself.

Spudracer - I thought blow was really really bad...I was watching it and it seemed to take forever to start, but it never really did, and then it suddenly ends. Depp's accent really irritated me. Although watching the bloke in prison interview showed he had that kind of accent...

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
I remember continually looking at the timer on my DVD player... thinking it's going to get good, it's going to get good, my friend depserately trying to convince me to change the dvd while i'm sitting there saying...don't worry my dear buddy it's going to get a whole lot better...

...he beat me afterwards

The Evil Dead : Book of the Dead .......... I Recommend it to everyone.
It is the best incarnation of the Evil Dead DVDs out there. One thing though, Sam Raimi's Within the Woods is not included. For me, it was upsetting at first but come on. As a true die-hard DVDPhile there is no way to pass this up in anyway whats so ever. It's must have to add to your collection......one of the best DVD packaging I have ever seen if you ask me.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Yeah, the case looks awesome. I'll probably have to drive a distance to get it though.

I need to get Simpsons Season 1, before Season 2 comes out here in a couple months though.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Today I bought A.I. and put down $5 on the first Oz DVD for $18.25. WHOHA!! I love Suncoast and their replay cards.