Movie Tab II

Tools    

Halloween 2007- not a bad attempt, sometimes tries too hard and sometimes not enough (to the extent of directly aping the original) but like how it tried to keep the brutality and cut out cheap shock tactics but revelling in violence over the anticipation of violence sold the film short.

Halloween 2007- not a bad attempt, sometimes tries too hard and sometimes not enough (to the extent of directly aping the original) but like how it tried to keep the brutality and cut out cheap shock tactics but revelling in violence over the anticipation of violence sold the film short.
3 out of 5 isn't bad there Pyro.

I'm planning on seeing it this weekend. I don't expect greatness, just a fun time.

As for me The Bourne Supremacy

Rob Zombie's Halloween

Made in tradition to Carpenter's original, it rocks. It was better than what I expected to be. Zombie knows how to handle a film like this. All I have to say is.... if you are lookin for any type of 1979 literal remake, don't expect this to be one of those. Halloween (2007) is destined to become a cult phenomenom no doubt. Rob Zombie's effort in it has been of excellent use and it shows 150%.

Rob Zombie's Halloween

Made in tradition to Carpenter's original, it rocks. It was better than what I expected to be. Zombie knows how to handle a film like this. All I have to say is.... if you are lookin for any type of 1979 literal remake, don't expect this to be one of those. Halloween (2007) is destined to become a cult phenomenom no doubt. Rob Zombie's effort in it has been of excellent use and it shows 150%.
So why did they say it was supposed to take place between when he was in the hospital and when he got out. That's what I was thinking all along till I saw the trailers. Then I didn't know what to make of it.

So why did they say it was supposed to take place between when he was in the hospital and when he got out. That's what I was thinking all along till I saw the trailers. Then I didn't know what to make of it.
WARNING: "Halloween 2007" spoilers below
It takes place from when he is a child to juevinille center, then, cell and finally let out to kill!!

Well, Jrs once again over rates a film. Full review coming......#

Btw, any difference in work print and theatrical? Heard there was a different ending

Well, Jrs once again over rates a film. Full review coming......#

Btw, any difference in work print and theatrical? Heard there was a different ending
Different opinions for different people and Halloween 2007 was that good anyhow.

Workprints (could continue one or all below)
  1. Different endings (if there are any)
  2. Property of Dimension on top
  3. Picture goes color to black and white and back every 30 min (only on Fox workprints and screeners for copy infringments)

Unfinished Workprints
  1. Music can be missing some points
  2. Full background and such not filled in
  3. Basically a version of a fim not finished

There are also ....

DVD Screeners

The DVD of whatever movie it is with extras (or not), depending if they are available yet at the time.

Different opinions for different people and Halloween 2007 was that good anyhow.

3. Picture goes color to black and white and back every 30 min (only on Fox workprints and screeners for copy infringments)

Unfinished Workprints

There are also ....

DVD Screeners

The DVD of whatever movie it is with extras (or not), depending if they are available yet at the time.
It was a tongue in cheek comment

The only point you mentioned in the version i saw was a the 'property' across the top. How did the one you see end?

It was a tongue in cheek comment

The only point you mentioned in the version i saw was a the 'property' across the top. How did the one you see end?
WARNING: "Rob Zombie's Halloween" spoilers below
With Michael having a kniving a knive to Laurie's neck, Loomis comes to him and tells her to let her go. He talks to him calming him down. Michael slowly lets go of Laurie, dropping the knife when all of a sudden a parade of gunfire shott at Myers landing him right into the street.

In the workprint there is one scene that wont be in theatrical version, but as for the ending it's the same.

Unfinished Workprints

There are also ....

DVD Screeners

yeah i d/l it too haven't watched it though

Backdraft(Ron Howard 1991)-Just f****in' awesome.I thought it would be a fireman movie like Ladder 49 in which nothing happend but in Backdraft there is a lot happening the story,the effects the explosions in this movie have just became my favorite

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Gegen die Wand (Head On) 5/5

Why bother with dvd rentals when there are films like this on tv? With this and Oldboy, I have seen two of the best films I have ever seen in the last two weeks.

Once I have got my head around it, I will write a proper review of this film. Initial thoughts: brilliant, hilarious, heartbreaking, sweet, brutal, wonderful. Great soundtrack, too. The only thing I wasn't sure about was the slowing of pace in the final part, and the ending. Although I am sure I will find that there is a purpose in those, too.

A system of cells interlinked
Fire Walk With Me (Lynch, 1992) - I had heard this wasn't worth a watch, but, I liked it quite a bit. It is weak in places, but also has some fantastic sequences.

Fire Walk With Me (Lynch, 1992) - I had heard this wasn't worth a watch, but, I liked it quite a bit. It is weak in places, but also has some fantastic sequences.

Yeah I've seen most of the show as well and I thought the movie was a decent follow up to the show.

Superbad -- which happens to be supergood.

A system of cells interlinked
Yeah I've seen most of the show as well and I thought the movie was a decent follow up to the show.
Yup. Own the whole show. I just have to pick up FWWM and The Elephant Man to complete my Lynch collection.

Yup. Own the whole show. I just have to pick up FWWM and The Elephant Man to complete my Lynch collection.
Sweet I picked up The Elephant Man about a year ago now I think, it came out in some gold pressed latinum edition or something like that and it was definitely worth every penny I copied it on VHS a long time ago and it wasn't a real good copy. Anthony Hopkins was really good in that film me-thinks.