What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

Clash City Rocker
Todays buys and recievings and why

Psycho- I saw this recently and began an instant fan. An utterly compelling and spooky film from the Master of Suspense. Yes, it has the infamous shower scene which I believe is an iconic piece of cinema but for sheer terror check out the last scene.

Raging Bull- I am a huge fan of Scorcese- De Niro collaborations and this film is no exception.

The Wicker Man- A classic cult film showcasing the best of British horror. The ending never fails to send shivers down my spine.

The People's Republic of Clogher

A couple of quid on eBay (new) which means another trip to the charity shop with a VHS tape.

I bought that, then i took it back.
You mean you watched it, then took it back Pyro you dirty dog?

It's been a good month since I bought a movie. In kind of a dry spill at the moment. Taking unusually long for some of them to drop in price for me in the prev. viewed area.

Nah, i'd seen it plenty before, bought it before the exam i had on it, then took it back after because i was skint. Hated the movie at first but slowly fell into liking it.

Sinny, what you think of the current 3 for £20 at HMV? There's so few in it i want, though didn't see Maltese Falcon, been eying that up on normal DVD, if only i can find a third along with Children of Men to replace my copy That or wait for them all to be in the sale after the promotion.

The Maltese Falcon wasn't even in the 3 for £20 section. I found it in the M section with the 3 for £20 sticker. Lucky, eh?

There are a few films in the offer which I haven't seen but were really tempted to buy today. Films like The Prestige, Stranger Than Fiction and Babel.

Blades of glory HD-DVD to show true support for Paramount and format that wont be leaving anytime soon. Hell Yea

Plus Gota love Will Farell cant wait for Old School and Ron Burgandy

i have no $$ to buy movies!
i think its time i got a job

Last Tango in Paris: $4.50
The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring: $7.50
The Insider: $12.50

See the trailer here:

How many DVD Screeners u got?
10-12 maybe, all 2006 released, most of which i've replaced with the proper version? They're just downloaded from a torrent site i was on and burned, mind.