Your Favorite Dark Comedy Movie

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Adding The House of Yes to my list...

All the Snout...Twice the Ointment.
"Man Bites Dog". I forgot about this one! From the moment on the train in the beginning, to the discussion on how to weigh down the bodies of children and midgets when submerging them. VERY disturbing.

The Comedy of Terrors, a 1964 American International Pictures comedy horror film directed by Jacques Tourneur and starring Vincent Price, Peter Lorre, Basil Rathbone and Boris Karloff.

The Wrong Box, a 1966 British comedy film made by Salamander Film Productions and distributed by Columbia Pictures. It was produced and directed by Bryan Forbes from a screenplay by Larry Gelbart and Burt Shevelove, based on the novel by Robert Louis Stevenson and Lloyd Osbourne. The film is notable for using intertitles to describe the action, a technique usually associated with silent films. It stars a number of Britain's best actors of the time, including John Mills, Ralph Richardson, Michael Caine, Peter Cook, Dudley Moore, Peter Sellers, Irene Handl and Tony Hancock.

Dr. Strangelove is my favorite with a close second in Pulp Fiction.

Don't forget Eating Raoul, a classic!

GOODFELLAS

Does anyone else agree that this is a hillarious movie ? I mean some of the things you can either take them dead serious or you can laugh at them.

Like when Franky Carbony is taking his wife out of the resturant and he tells her to shut up - that imo is too funny how he said it.

what about "the bucket list"

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
Mars Attacks

American Pie series

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

i cant belive no one has said dogma yet

I can't stand that movie I have never seen the ending the theater had a black out just before the end, so they refunded our money i was so happy