Do you recommend blair witch project ?

→ in
Tools    

Yes, sir!
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

I love The Blair Witch Project. Yes. Watch it alone. In the basement. And don't stand in the corner....
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I watched this movie when I was around 14 and the movie didn't scare me one bit. I'm wondering if I was missing something while I was watching it or the hype before watching it gave me extremely high expectations.

Love the Blair Witch Project, very creepy especially when viewed alone at night like Holden said. Very cheap movie with a simple concept but it works so well highly recommended

This movie was awesome, very creepy. I deffinately recommend it.

There are only a couple of movies that actually made falling asleep harder in the days after first seeing it, and The Blair Witch Project is one of them. It runs a clinic on restraint.

I recommend it. This is the only suspense movie that ever frightened me. To this day I am afraid of basements. Well I was afraid of them before the movie, but even more after the movie

Blair witch is most definately not a movie to watch with in the middle of the day with friends.

its a movie to watch at 2am in the pitch black dark and the sound turned up loud.

Movie Forums Critic
nope

Well blair witch project doesn't makes sense at all....it is a documentary of a stupid things that has no benefits to anyone but a tragic life....That movie is not well recommended for me because some kids might imitate it and misunderstood everything....And the movie is not that impressive...

Well blair witch project doesn't makes sense at all....it is a documentary of a stupid things that has no benefits to anyone but a tragic life....That movie is not well recommended for me because some kids might imitate it and misunderstood everything....And the movie is not that impressive...
I think its your post that doesn't make much sense at all. care to clarify on what ever you were trying to say

Lost in never never land
I think that it is a so-so movie, it is fine for seeing one time to get "scared" while watching it, but it isn't a movie that I really feel the need to ever watch again, or that I find to be all that good. But I wouldn't say don't watch it, and if you think it looks at all interesting, for sure watch it.
I wish, I wish he'd go away."
-From Identity

Never saw it, but after reading this thread I'll look into it.

I saw a trailer a while back and it looked stupid, might of been for the sequel then..