I love you, Unregistered

Tools    

Figured what out?? a few years... huh??? LoL ;p and ty I Love Xui too....
Hey, nice to see you back

My life isn't written very well.
I really do love you guys too! It's nice to always know you're here! seriously.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I DO love Johnny Dangerously.

Johnny Dangerously is just to die for and I can't live another day without Johnny Dangerously. *SIGH... FAINTS... RETURNS*

Johnny Dangerously, will you marry me? C'mon, we'll go to Vegas and when we get back, we'll have tons of pictures to post in the MoFo Personal Pictures Thread.

Johnny Dangerously, give me your answer true. Will you marry me?!?!

I love you, Johnny Dangerously, now and forever.
Thought I realize im very late to your posted question and it took this many years to finally sign on this website, the answer is no.

Im sorry, but for being a successful 24 year old, I do not wish to wash away the rest of my youth in the bondage and restrictive mass we call marraige. I will wait till I am old, bored and without friends to finally submit to a life partner.

Though I am very flattered by your post, I do recommend you stop calling my old phone number for it is changed...and no, you may not have my new one.

thanks

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I DO love Dashka133.

Dashka133 is just to die for and I can't live another day without Dashka133. *SIGH... FAINTS... RETURNS*

Dashka133, will you marry me? C'mon, we'll go to Vegas and when we get back, we'll have tons of pictures to post in the MoFo Personal Pictures Thread.

Dashka133, give me your answer true. Will you marry me?!?!

I love you, Dashka133, now and forever.
SURE!! -dashka

yes

Though I am very flattered by your post, I do recommend you stop calling my old phone number for it is changed...and no, you may not have my new one.
That's okay. I'm enjoying the little chats I've been having with your mother.

Sorry,
I am married to asian lady already
I can be your asian lady.

Madame Celebrity, at your service.

That's okay. I'm enjoying the little chats I've been having with your mother.
Yeah she tends to pass the message to me like I am supposed to find great interest or something of the sort. As I sit in my home, having a BBQ, shell call my cell from time to time explaining your recent conversations and updates on your life.

Though I wont go into explicit detail, I am quite suprised of the fact that you are much freakier in bed than once originally thought. Some things did sound very nice, but theres a line that has to be drawn somewhere and my God, you passed it.

Though I cannot commit with you in a serious relationship due to my demands of personal freedom, I do wish you the best in your efforts to locate that certain somebody that will fullfill your ever disgusting desire.

Farewell

PS. If you would like to engage yourself into a very physically gratifying position as one of 4 girls of which I date around with, please send me a PM with acquired interest...I could use somebody to fill up my Mondays.

Though I wont go into explicit detail, I am quite suprised of the fact that you are much freakier in bed than once originally thought. Some things did sound very nice, but theres a line that has to be drawn somewhere and my God, you passed it.
I've passed several lines already. Someone is always there ready to draw a new one for me. I just keep going and going, like the Energizer bunny. That reminds me, I need new batteries.

PS. If you would like to engage yourself into a very physically gratifying position as one of 4 girls of which I date around with, please send me a PM with acquired interest...I could use somebody to fill up my Mondays.
Unfortunately, I, myself, am already filled up on Mondays. On Tuesdays, I need a break. On Wednesdays... well, there may be a spot open on Wednesdays soon if Ned is serious about having that surgery to become Nadine. Let's see, that time slot is from 3 pm to 5 pm... oh, you don't want that spot. It's right after Melvin. That's pretty scary. Sorry. I'm booked solid, then.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I DO love Multiparabol.

Multiparabol is just to die for and I can't live another day without Multiparabol. *SIGH... FAINTS... RETURNS*

Multiparabol, will you marry me? C'mon, we'll go to Vegas and when we get back, we'll have tons of pictures to post in the MoFo Personal Pictures Thread.

Multiparabol, give me your answer true. Will you marry me?!?!

I love you, Multiparabol, now and forever.
Me? Are you making fun of me?

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Oh Christ,
Can you not tell that this is a gag thread?
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Oh Christ,
Can you not tell that this is a gag thread?
are you seriously thinking we are taking it seriously??

I just enjoy being loved so much.

wow and someone loves me before I joined

Here I am, catch me if you can