What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
im thinking that bingo is the best game ever, went last night and won £25 squid on the last game of the night and it only cost me a pound to play

Waiting for some clothes to dry. That is very important. One time I put some clothes in the wash and then into the drier and then took them out and all of them were covered in black dots. Some fool, myself, had left a flippin' pen in one of the pockets. DANG IT! Check your effin' pockets.

"The more you know."
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

You know that episode, I think it was either the first or one of the first episodes...where George and Jerry are at the laundromat and George tells Jerry he will over dry his clothes. Jerry goes on about how you can't over dry clothes - once they are dry, they are dry, like once you are dead - you can't kill a person again. Well I know for a fact that you CAN over dry clothes. If you leave them in too long they will smell like burnt rubber. And I bet it you leave them in even longer they will start a fire - but that is not an experiment I want to try.

So people - Seinfeld is wrong! You CAN over dry.

Also I am doing nothing right now...

You ready? You look ready.
Yes indeed, it was the first episode.

"You can't over die, you can't over dry."

As for myself, I'm talking to a great friend.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

I am closing my left eye tightly, and looking as far to the left with my right eye as I can and all I see is the cresent moon of my nose and the hair on it.....should I shave my "nose cresent" or close my right eye and go to sleep?

I am closing my left eye tightly, and looking as far to the left with my right eye as I can and all I see is the cresent moon of my nose and the hair on it.....should I shave my "nose cresent" or close my right eye and go to sleep?
Got to

Ok, when i did it I couldn't see my nose hair you have hair in your nose!

Sleep well

Wondering what I can do to get out of going to the Dr. for a physical this morning….

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Trying to decide if tonight I should go see Harry Potter or Die Hard 4?

Originally Posted by mocoloco
Trying to decide if tonight I should go see Harry Potter or Die Hard 4?
That's easy: you should see Sicko.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I prefer to receive my sermons on Sundays.
I agree I'm worried if I see Sicko I'll get sick -- because I'm sorry to say that Michael Moore sort of makes me sick. I hate propaganda.

I agree I'm worried if I see Sicko I'll get sick -- because I'm sorry to say that Michael Moore sort of makes me sick. I hate propaganda.
just download it...that's what i did. dvd quality as well. as for what i'm doing at this very moment, im deciding what i want to eat it's either quizno's or sushi and i'm watching sportscenter.

Being absolutely stunned.
Last night i went to a barnparty in a village 20 km from my hometown, with some friends from school. These kind of parties are famous in the area: 17 euro entry fee, unlimited drinking. So as you can understand, the 300 guests where all drunk or not far from drunk. Things that are done frequently are things like beerfights: you order 20 beers and throw them at somebody (that's actually quite funny because everybody smells like beer the next day). The downside is that people get drunk. One guy i didnt know was very pissed and came on to a friend of mine, Christopher, and he said that he had to stay away from his girlfiend. But C didnt do anything, he didnt even know the guy and only talked to me and my friends that evening. So in a stupid instant, he wanted the punch him, and i stopped him. That the guy turned around and grabbed me by the neck and punched me in the jaw with his other hand. I fell down and one of his friends jumped on me, slapping my face on the ground. My friends saved me from him.
I'm never going to a barnparty ever again, i never thought guys would actually punch girls to the ground, but hell damn, still confused...

Wondering how much trouble I would get into if I used my beepers for target practice....

and...

thinking a couple of aholes VeronicaJ ran into need their face's rearranged....