Guilty Pleasures?

Tools    

What are your cinematic guilty pleasures; movies you are reluctant or almost reluctant to admit liking?

Mine are:

1) Tombstone
2) Legends of the Fall
3) A Perfect World
4) The Breakfast Club
5) Uncle Buck
6) Mrs. Doubtfire
7) The Toxic Avenger

Mischief. Mayhem. Soap.
When your friends comprise of 16 year old boys, Shakespeare in Love becomes a guilty pleasure :P

Around you guys I don't have many guilty pleasures.
Around my offline friends, my taste is movies is "pathetic" or something. You know. Dr. Strangelove; 2001: A Space Oddesey; Traffic; Lawrence of Arabia. Unless you like crap over here, it's basically a guilty pleasure. Small minded town of ****e.

My guilty pleasures here...

The theme from Dragon Heart.
The Lion King.
Dumbo.

Here's my all-time biggest one: Xanadu (1980).
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Holden, your link didn't work so I edited it out.

Guilty Pleasure:
Frequency

I have some others, but I can't really think of them. I'm kinda upset that Karl here would list Tombstone as a guilty pleasure. What guy out there doesn't have this movie memorized? I love it.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Now With Moveable Parts
Didn't we try to have this thread topic before?
My guiltiest, guilty pleasure of all time is the Saved By the Bell Movie. Beat that.

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
I shamefully enjoy all Troma films

even more shamefully I'm trying to post everywhere to increase my post count so I can have an avatar. How many do I need ?

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
can I have this as my avatar please? I made it myself (and I'm a very proud man)
Attached Images

I really don't have any, although some of my movie buff friends would probably consider almost all of my favorites guilty pleasures. The closest thing I can think of is The Last Dragon, which I loved as a kid and still think is an ok movie, if very cheesy.

Now With Moveable Parts
firegod only has 12 posts...and he has an avatar.

It is a preexisting avatar. The avatar help page says that you can choose one of those with 0 posts, but that you need 50 to add your own.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally posted by sadesdrk
Didn't we try to have this thread topic before?
My guiltiest, guilty pleasure of all time is the Saved By the Bell Movie. Beat that.
Which one??

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
no need to complicate, i'll just wait till I have 50 posts, cheers anyhow.

Oh yeah, I forgot to add From Dusk Till Dawn .

Originally posted by Karl Childers
Oh yeah, I forgot to add From Dusk Till Dawn .
I second that. I just flat-out enjoy watching that movie...even though I know it's sort of dumb.

Whipped and any disney movie.
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me