DVD burning, help

Tools    

I've got Santa Sangre on my computer but it's about 6 Gig so don't know how to get it onto a 4.7 Gig disc.......

I've found that lighter fluid or some other accelerant is the best way to get a DVD burning. Just don't do it near the drapes.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

^^Awesome pic.

OT: You can use DVD shrink although the quality is crap. You can also use dvd lab pro to re-encode a DVD9 to a DVD5 size, but I don't know how so you're on your own there (it's hella complicated)....or you could just buy a Double layer disc and burn it.:-/

Well, I never used either program so I can't really help you, I'm just telling you what others do. DvD Shrink is the simplest way to do it (I'm guessing it's a one click program...I'm still waiting for someone to invent one that actually makes good quality copies). How come you got stuck with a DVD9? You ripped it or summin?

you can dl any movie editor program and then split the movie in two and then put it on 2 discs without compromising quality

Horrorphiliac

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I have DVD EXPRESS. Does everything for you, great quality. Don't know if you can buy it legally anymore, but for sure you can get it off the net.

Suspect's Reviews

You ready? You look ready.
CloneDVD2 can shrink it down and still maintain excellent quality. Check it out. Give me a shout on a PM and when I get a chance I can walk you through it. If you need me to, of course.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
And just so you all know, I've forwarded this thread to the F.B.I. But please, keep incriminating yourselves, er, I mean...helping. Yeah, that's the ticket!
No problem. They can come to my house in Canada and give me a stern talking to.

You ready? You look ready.
And just so you all know, I've forwarded this thread to the F.B.I. But please, keep incriminating yourselves, er, I mean...helping. Yeah, that's the ticket!
You're legally allowed to make a backup of your DVDs, Holden. And we know that you know that.

CloneDVD2 can shrink it down and still maintain excellent quality. Check it out. Give me a shout on a PM and when I get a chance I can walk you through it. If you need me to, of course.
Awesome, think this is the kinda thing i was looking for, ideally want to shrink rather than split. Thanks for the helpy y'all

BANNED
what burner did you used? if NERO just go to copy entire dics. then it automatically ask another dics..