Actors You Mistake for Other Actors

Tools    

Matt Damon and Mark Wahlberg. I couldn't tell them apart in The Departed.

I was watching The Blaire Witch Project 2 just now and I noticed a few of these actors/actresses looking looking like other better known ones of recent years. This first one was the one that grabbed my attention right away.

Jeffrey Donovan Looks like Mr. Harry Osborn himself from the Spiderman movies.

James Franco

Erica Leerhsen Looks like the female version of a much younger Johnny Depp. Well I think it's more of the nose and the mouth anyways.

Johnny Depp

Stephen Barker Turner He looks a tad like Liam Neeson so I decided to throw him in as well.

Liam Neeson

Escape, I don't know the first of any of those pairs, but I can certainly see the resemblances!
Cool SamsoniteDelilah.

Actually, it was buggin' me so I looked up her filmography and it appears the female Johnny Depp look-alike was one of the girls who was on the TCM remake a few years back. Second from the right in the pic below.

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
We watched The Covenant last night. I kept mixing up the two leads, Steven Strait who played Caleb Danvers and Sebastian Stan who played Chase Collins.

Note to casting directors of shadowy action movies, if I'm constantly wondering, now which one is down, "the good guy" or "the bad guy" during the action, that's not good.

Also when naming characters if you cast two guys that look somewhat alike after hair and makeup, you might want to make their character's names dissimulator. I think that might help a bit.

We watched The Covenant last night. I kept mixing up the two leads, Steven Strait who played Caleb Danvers and Sebastian Stan who played Chase Collins.
Actually you know what. That Steven Strait dude....

....looks like a younger, slimmer, Dean Cain

Hilary Swank and Jennifer Garner

reminds me of Sanjaya:

or

they all have the same grin, and eyebrows.

I bet his sister is piii-iiiissed that he stretched out the arms on her leather like that!
Ouch. Samsonite burns the pretty boy.

Who is that guy?

And I'd say he more resembles this dude:

Nathan Fillion

William Mapother

I can see it too. The similarity is all between the forehead to the bottom of the eyes. Take the lower hald and they would look nothing alike.

Russell Crowe and Ben Mackenzie

my com. wont let me post pics 4 sum reason
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	72160869.jpg
Views:	369
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	5813  
Attached Images

Russell Crowe and Ben Mackenzie

my com. wont let me post pics 4 sum reason
Yeah those two look rather similar Movie Watcher.

I never really saw that Ben Mackenzie fellow before since I don't watch his shows but as soon as I saw his pic Ed Norton came to mind.

lately I mistake the names of Martin Landau,Christopher Plummer and Peter O'Toole I'm not sure which one is which just like I know the capitols of Lithuania,Latvia and Estonia but I don't know which is which again