What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

I bought Layer Cake which is an awesome film. I saw the Exorcist special edition not so long ago and thought the bit where she crab crawls down the stairs was freaky!

April 4, 2007
The Last Broadcast (1998)
Ebay $7

April 6, 2007
Spanglish (2004)
Summer of Sam (1999)
The Beat Goes On $8.99 each

April 8, 2007
The Toxic Avenger (1985)
Stigmata (1999)
Gods and Monsters (1998)
United 93 (2006)
I Love Your Work (2003)
16 Years of Alcohol (2003)
The Sweet Hereafter (1997)
Play Misty for Me (1971)
Blockbusters $5 each

April 11, 2007
C.H.U.D. (1984)
Road Games (1981)
Autopsy (1975)
Robot Jox (1990)

Alone in the Dark (1982)
Things to Do in Denver When You're Dead (1995)
Cemetery Man (1994)
Martin (1977)
Don't Look Now (1973)
The Ugly (1997)
Raw Meat (1972)
God Told Me To (1976)
Venom (1982)
Cinema 1 $5.99, $3.99, $5.99 - DVDPlanet.com $6.75, $11.50, $8.50, $11.50, $11.50, $11.50, $10.30, $11.50, $7.50, $7.50

Horrorphiliac

Road Games (1981)
I loved Road Games. Only saw it for the first time this year thought it was great. I liked especially how he talked to himself allot on the road there and making up stories with the folks in the passing cars heheh. Reminds me of Duel to a degree. Please tell me you saw that JBriscoe.

Just got:

Thank You For Smoking
Children Of Men

Meecrob "You know, that stuff you get as a appetizer at Thai food restaurants. "meecrob" is way grosser than "****," dude. I'd scarf down a whole wet bucket full of **** before I ate another plate of meecrob." Cartman

I loved Road Games. Only saw it for the first time this year thought it was great. I liked especially how he talked to himself allot on the road there and making up stories with the folks in the passing cars heheh. Reminds me of Duel to a degree. Please tell me you saw that JBriscoe.
I've actually seen neither of them! so sad, I know...lol...ironically, it was my intention to buy Spielberg's Duel at the same store as Road Games, but it was back to regular price (which was too expensive)...so I'll have to keep an eye on it until it becomes cheap again!

It might be awhile until I get around to watching Road Games, but since you said liked it, I did move it up in the queue!

Movie Forums Extra
I bought the movie Borat. I had not seen before and someone was selling his very cheaply.
I bought it and watched and was very disappointed by it. It was SO stupid. Definitly did not live to my expectations.

I bought the movie Borat. I had not seen before and someone was selling his very cheaply.
I bought it and watched and was very disappointed by it. It was SO stupid. Definitly did not live to my expectations.
Me too

I've actually seen neither of them! so sad, I know...lol...ironically, it was my intention to buy Spielberg's Duel at the same store as Road Games, but it was back to regular price (which was too expensive)...so I'll have to keep an eye on it until it becomes cheap again!
Damn, that's too bad. I see it allot for 10 bucks around here. Previously viewed though. It's an awesome flick. I am almost certain you will really enjoy Duel. Allot of suspense and tension throughout the entire film as he's constantly thinking to himself all of these different scenarios or questions about why the dude in the truck is harassing him since he did nothing to instigate it. Everyone looked suspecious to him too heheh.

It might be awhile until I get around to watching Road Games, but since you said liked it, I did move it up in the queue!
Oh ok heheh. I can't guarantee you'll enjoy this one as much as I did. With Duel I can, but not so much here. I hope you do. Let us know what you think of it.

You ready? You look ready.

So far, it's my favorite of the Discovery Atlas features.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

suspiria

Frankenstein

I never buy effin' movies unless I think I'll watch them multiple times. This is one of those movies.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Pursuit of Happyness.

April 12, 2007
The Honeymoon Killers - The Criterion Collection (1970)
Hostel (2005)
The Stuff (1985)
Undead (2003)
Running Scared (2006)
Ebay $28.00 - Blockbuster 4 for $20

April 16, 2007
The Third Man - The Criterion Collection (1949)
Ebay $21

April 19, 2007
The Sword of Doom - The Criterion Collection (1966)
Maniac (1980)
Deathdream (1974)
Uncle Sam (1997)
DeepDiscount.com $20.30, $15, $7.50, $7.50