What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.
Brushing my teeth and going to bed.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Trying to get motivated to go to class this morning. I had a rough sleep last night on the couch. Jason was snoring too loud in the bedroom

About to clean up after working in the yard all day.

I just got done fighting a wild mongoose. I was driving and then it jumped out in front of my car. I think to myself, "I can hit this, no problem." I aim right for it and feel that satisfying, thump-thump. I look in the mirror and nothings there. I look forward and it's in my car, on my steering wheel, screaming at the top of its lungs, and then it lunges right at my face. I remain focused on the road because I was in a school zone, and fines double, and that is important because I'm poor. I don't care so much about the kids, but it's the money I'm worried about. Anyways, I've got a hand on the wheel, a hand on the mongoose, and the mongoose on my face. Yada-yada-yada, the mongoose crawls into my mouth and spreads its diseases and then jumps out of the car while tucking and rolling to avoid injury and scurries away while I'm left with mongoose germs in my mouth parts. Dang.

This is what the encounter looked like from my perspective. MONGOOSE PICTURE
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Teeth of Lions Rule the Divine
At this very moment I am listening to a band called Pelican.Great stuff, all instrumental.

About to let someone know I'm out of bubblegum....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)