What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Time to plant my corn, and berries. Nope, not kidding.
Sounds like the beginning and end of a tasty meal. Yummy! *droooool*

Looking at my huge muscles that are huge. I'm not even flexing and they're huge. Ow mY GaWD! I just flexed my right bicep and ripped all of the sleeves off my t-shirts, even the ones I'm not wearing, I sWEaR 2 GAwD! One time I went to the hospital and there were some kids petting a dog that visits the children but when they saw my huge muscles that are huge, they just wanted to see them up close and forgot what the dog's name was. I did some preacher curls using the dog as a weight before I left. Damn these things are frickin' huge!

Getting ready to wake my wife and take her to bed
"You have to believe in God before you can say there are things that man was not meant to know. I don't think there's anything man wasn't meant to know. There are just some stupid things that people shouldn't do." -David Cronenberg

You ready? You look ready.
Eatting lunch. Yum!
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

being depressed whilst having a movie marathon
That is a great thing to do when you are depressed also a music jam session is also very good. Hope ya feel better soon.

Listening to Depeche Mode on my MP3 and typing.
Hey woobleswobble. You have a unique name there heheh. Tough to forget.