Please tell me I'm not crazy

Tools    

I'm 27 years old, and so I remember watching Saturday morning cartoons, in example, I remember watching the first episodes of Saved by the Bell.
Now here's the part where it seems like I'm losing my mind. I remember watching a little intro to the first showing of Saved by the Bell, that had the cast is some smoke filled room with Alf, and Alf was telling them... something... that ended with Alf saying that they would always be "Saved by the Bell".
Can somebody else please say that they remember seeing this so that I'm not the only one. Everything that I look up doesn't mention it, and so I am starting to question my own memory.
Toad

Death Is So Becoming ;>
yeah i don't remember that scene in any episode of Saved by the Bell. However, Good Morning, Miss Bliss (1987), also know as Saved by the Bell: The Junior High Years, was on right after Alf the cartoon. So maybe you combined the two series in your head. Though I could be wrong as I was barely 4 yrs old at the time. But I have also seen every single episode of Good Morning, Miss Bliss and Saved by the Bell in existence so I highly doubt that I am wrong.

I think that the first time it aired, since it was right after the Alf show, they had Alf introduce it. At least that's how I remember it.