Black Snake Moan

→ in
Tools    

Most people go into the theater with little idea of what to expect for this movie. The simple fact that a black guy has a white girl chained up to his heater is a funny enough concept to pack movie theaters across America in it's opening week. However, Black Snake Moan turned out to be a surprisingly good movie. With appearances from S. Jackson, N. Ricci, J. Timberlake, D. Banner, and more the movie delivers a great storyline and script with vibrant and complex characters, skillfully brought to life by great acting and directing. Over all, I think most people didn't know what they were in for, but upon the completion of the film, I doubt anybody felt like they wasted their time. The movie takes you into the Life of a nymphomaniac and a lonely older man and how they cross paths and ultimately better each other's life. I would recommend the movie and think it’s a good time.

Im a huge fan of Brewer's Hustle & Flow so Im really excited about catching this one, this week

Im a huge fan of Brewer's Hustle & Flow so Im really excited about catching this one, this week
I saw Black Snake Moan yesterday and it was great. I was a bit skeptical when i went in based on the trailer on the official site and then the whole concept of the movie itself, but man, it was great. Highly entertaining, plenty of laughs, well worth the watch. GO IN WITH AN OPEN MIND, best advice i can give anyone for any movie

I finally got an adult to take me to see this movie and I thought it was brilliantly done. The performance by Ricci and Jackson were both well done and this film is well worth the trip to the theatre. It has a great storyline that flows well throughout the movie and will keep you well entertained. Like the others above have stated if you do attempt to see this film go into it with an open mind and you will have a fully enjoyable experience awaiting you.