What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.
The Prestige on Blu-Ray.

"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

You have some wicked, wicked movies there!
oh, and what did this cost you? lol I hope to god you didn't buy them all at one store. geesh, someone might think your an addict.
LOL, I am an addict. The price wasnt too bad I tend to find alot of deals at different locations, I never shop in the same store when I shop like that. Offhand I could'nt tell u the price but I can say I got most of them for $5 and under, all new

David Lynch's Dumbland

A new music/movie store opened downstairs of my apartment, where they specialize in all the unknown bands and movies....I can't believe it myself!!!! Anyway, I went in there for a little bit yesterday to introduce myself and told the owner I live upstairs and he'll be seeing me on a regular basis since music and movies are a huge part of my life....I checked out his music. I found Volcano The Bear....Holy ****!!!!! I've been looking for almost a year for this album!! I also found The Residents on vinyl, yippppeeee! I bought those right away. Then I checked out the movie section. And good lord, they had Dumbland on DVD. I nearly **** my track pants. They also had other stuff I wanted to buy but I have to wait til I can afford it. I spent $60 on three things yesterday...which is not bad at all...but when I want to buy the whole store, we have a problem. Man-o-man I was thinking of asking him to hire me for the summer but I would be too distracted by all the awesome stuff to do my job. I would drool all over the albums and people who come in there wouldn't come back if they saw the cashier drooling....

A new music/movie store opened downstairs of my apartment, where they specialize in all the unknown bands and movies....I can't believe it myself!!!! Anyway, I went in there for a little bit yesterday to introduce myself and told the owner I live upstairs and he'll be seeing me on a regular basis since music and movies are a huge part of my life....I checked out his music. I found Volcano The Bear....Holy ****!!!!! I've been looking for almost a year for this album!! I also found The Residents on vinyl, yippppeeee! I bought those right away. Then I checked out the movie section. And good lord, they had Dumbland on DVD. I nearly **** my track pants. They also had other stuff I wanted to buy but I have to wait til I can afford it. I spent $60 on three things yesterday...which is not bad at all...but when I want to buy the whole store, we have a problem. Man-o-man I was thinking of asking him to hire me for the summer but I would be too distracted by all the awesome stuff to do my job. I would drool all over the albums and people who come in there wouldn't come back if they saw the cashier drooling....
You went to the music section first?!? What in the hell were you thinking?

You went to the music section first?!? What in the hell were you thinking?
I dunno what I was thinking I guess it was because I have been trying to get this Celine Dion song out of my head and so I wanted some new music to flush it out...I've had this song stuck in my head for a week now and I'm going insane!! Actually just today I got rid of it and now I have a Frank Zappa song stuck there....which is way better than Dion...however the line is, "Why does it hurt when I pee..." so now I'm going nuts with that.

i think it was stand by me

£2.63 from Amazon. Not bad considering I was gonna buy it in HMV for £7. I'm never buying a DVD in a shop again without looking on the net first.

Feb 28, 2007
Black Christmas (1974)
The Beat Goes On $9.99

Mar 5, 2007
Shallow Grave (1995)
A Bronx Tale (1993)
The Lawnmower Man (1992)
The Doors (1991)
Zehr's $5.99, $6.99, $4.99, $7.99

Mar 6, 2007
Borat (2006)
Da Ali G Show - Da Compleet 2nd Seazon (2004)
Basket Case (1982)
Caged Heat (1974)
City of the Living Dead (1980)
Zombie (1979)
Future Shop $21.99, $21.99 - Ebay $11.21, $12.11, $14.57, $14.16

Horrorphiliac

The People's Republic of Clogher

The Departed: Simply because it's a great movie. One or The best movie of last year without a doubt!!!

Yesterday's Jam
Oooh, everyones getting real hi-tech.

I just got the Shameless boxset, which doesn't count, but as for movies it was The Machinist:

Regular DVD, I've just got onto DVDs from Videos and now everyone's onto HD.. Hmm.. bit behind.